Order option confirmation help

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Do you mind sharing the name of the dealerships and the representatives you’ve been working with? Thanks!
Certainly:
My first recommendation because I’ve spent a lot of time at this dealer and have friends who bought JKs there is Farrish Jeep
Gerry/Tony Tran (Tony is a Marine vet and straight shooter)
$700 dealer fee
8% off plus $500 mopar accessory credit. I’m using the credit to get mats, sill guards, touch up paint, grab handles, cargo tray, and cargo net.

Criswell Jeep
Ask for sales manager, I used Marco but he moved to Ourisman Jeep in Clarksville MD and is offering similar deals. They are around 7.25% from what I’ve read, no accessory credit, and $300 dealer fee.
Sponsored

originalrhianna

First Name
Rhianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Jeep
Certainly:
My first recommendation because I’ve spent a lot of time at this dealer and have friends who bought JKs there is Farrish Jeep
Gerry/Tony Tran (Tony is a Marine vet and straight shooter)
$700 dealer fee
8% off plus $500 mopar accessory credit. I’m using the credit to get mats, sill guards, touch up paint, grab handles, cargo tray, and cargo net.

Criswell Jeep
Ask for sales manager, I used Marco but he moved to Ourisman Jeep in Clarksville MD and is offering similar deals. They are around 7.25% from what I’ve read, no accessory credit, and $300 dealer fee.
Thanks! Congratulations on your new Jeep! :D