Oracle Oculus 9 inch Bi-LED Headlights

Lil Red

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I have the Oracle Oculus headlights. I am very happy with them. I hooked them up so the halo was going. I have now decided I don't want the halo, so I just unplugged the wire to the fuse box and zipped tied the wire in a bundle with some other wire. Am I safe with leaving it that way with the part that plugs into the fuse box bear? Or should I wrap it with electrical tape too?
Sponsored

Maverik36

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU
I have the Oracle Oculus headlights. I am very happy with them. I hooked them up so the halo was going. I have now decided I don't want the halo, so I just unplugged the wire to the fuse box and zipped tied the wire in a bundle with some other wire. Am I safe with leaving it that way with the part that plugs into the fuse box bear? Or should I wrap it with electrical tape too?
Plug harness into fuse box and unplug the fuse from the side of the harness. Sadly I only know this because I couldn't figure out why halo wasn't working (fuse NOT plugged back into side of harness). Hope that makes sense!

OP
OP
Lil Red

Lil Red

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Plug harness into fuse box and unplug the fuse from the side of the harness. Sadly I only know this because I couldn't figure out why halo wasn't working (fuse NOT plugged back into side of harness). Hope that makes sense!
That makes sense. Thanks!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Yep, as Maverik36 pointed out you can just remove the fuse from our DRL adapter. :)
Sponsored