Sponsored

Oracle Oculus 9" -- beam pattern shots?

GrandpaWoodstock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Hi guys, long time lurker and first time poster.

I've read a lot about the Oracle Oculus 9" and I'm debating purchasing them vs OEM headlights for my JL to replace my halogens. I've seen the OEMs in person and definitely prefer their looks/design from the outside, but it appears that the Oculus might have a better functional beam pattern.

I can't find any good product shots of the Oculus that show the beam pattern for a properly aimed pair of Oculus lights against a wall as seen from the driver's seat. Can @ORACLElights or someone post this?

There's various pictures/videos flating around that show Oracle vs OEM beam pattern (with one of each light installed in the jeep), and some beam shots down a long open road (with not enough contrast to see the cutoff/pattern), and pics only showing one light from the side of the jeep, but that's not what I'm after.

I think this would help people understand what "properly aimed" looks like too. I've read some posts from people suggesting that the right should be aimed a bit higher than the left, uncertainty about whether there should be "1 step" or "2 steps" in the beam pattern, etc.

Thanks!
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Hi guys, long time lurker and first time poster.

I've read a lot about the Oracle Oculus 9" and I'm debating purchasing them vs OEM headlights for my JL to replace my halogens. I've seen the OEMs in person and definitely prefer their looks/design from the outside, but it appears that the Oculus might have a better functional beam pattern.

I can't find any good product shots of the Oculus that show the beam pattern for a properly aimed pair of Oculus lights against a wall as seen from the driver's seat. Can @ORACLElights or someone post this?

There's various pictures/videos flating around that show Oracle vs OEM beam pattern (with one of each light installed in the jeep), and some beam shots down a long open road (with not enough contrast to see the cutoff/pattern), and pics only showing one light from the side of the jeep, but that's not what I'm after.

I think this would help people understand what "properly aimed" looks like too. I've read some posts from people suggesting that the right should be aimed a bit higher than the left, uncertainty about whether there should be "1 step" or "2 steps" in the beam pattern, etc.

Thanks!
Here is an image of the beam projected on a wall:
Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle Oculus 9" -- beam pattern shots? oculus_oracle_output_cut-off-line

Here is low/ high on road:
Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle Oculus 9" -- beam pattern shots? oculus_beam_Pattern_Wrangler_JL_ORACLE_1024x1024

Here is a wall projection vs factory LED:
Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle Oculus 9" -- beam pattern shots? oculus_wall_test_1
Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle Oculus 9" -- beam pattern shots? oculus_wall_test_2
Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle Oculus 9" -- beam pattern shots? oculus_wall_test_3

Hope this helps, if you need any other images let us know we will try to dig them up for you :)

rmarcus929

First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr wrangler jl
I pulled the trigger and am waiting on the switchback model coming out VERY soon. I've heard good things and am upgrading from halogen.
Sponsored