Oil Catch Can

edjonesjeeper

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2.0E
Do any manufactures make an oil catch can specifically for the 2.0 that comes with the correct hose connectors?
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Do you mind if I ask why not?
@edjonesjeeper

I usually steer clear of oil related.. and such threads... I avoid making pos or neg., comments in such threads.

Lets leave it as I answered your original question and no one else did.... You're Welcome.

Sponsored

TimnTexas

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Blackbear
Mishimoto shares a lot of development details and appears to be the best engineered from the products I have seen.

Caymanedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I installed the Mishimoto catch can today. Quality products and easy install. $200 for a $50k+ investment seems palatable to me.

rtk513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Sahara 4xE
Ordered Mishimoto today on Amazon for $200. Catch cans are great for resell value, you never know if the person wanting to buy from you has plans for the engine. They're going to prefer a clean motor

Deleted member 53226

Ordered Mishimoto today on Amazon for $200. Catch cans are great for resell value, you never know if the person wanting to buy from you has plans for the engine. They're going to prefer a clean motor
This is generally true if you are selling to someone privately or otherwise able to let the new owner know there is a catch can that must never be allowed to fill up completely or the the engine will go do very bad things.

I like catch cans, but whenever I trade in, or outright sell a car to the likes of Carmax or Carvana, etc, I pull off the catchcan and return it to stock. I figure otherwise nobody will likely realize its there, or what it is, and the thing will fill up on the new owner and dump a ton of oil right into the intake one day. No bueno.

Vince L

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler high altitude
I installed mishimoto cai, intercooler, and oil catch can. I removed the intercooler due to some issues with engine codes and driving erratically. All 3 were installed in one go. Now with just cai and cat can I’m getting the p2c90 code. I’ve read the old thread that had it linked to the S&b intake and elevation. I’m having the problem with mishimoto intake and I’m in Vegas and we’ll under the 4000 elevation, closer to 2500 or so. Has anyone figured out how to clear this up?
Sponsored