Odd question asked

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I just buy mine on Amazon. I like a dark roast, and the connoisseurs say the bean matters less in a dark roast. I’ve tried a few different ones, and frankly can’t tell the difference between various beans.

Edit: I need to say over and over “So far”.
I’m just a step or two ahead of you in this. Still learning with every roast.
So do you just use a "regular" coffee maker? I like coffee, but only with lots of cream and sugar. Yeah yeah I know, that's not coffee lol. At one time, I would grind my beans, and I love the smell if fresh ground :like:
Sponsored

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
USA! USA! USA!
So do you just use a "regular" coffee maker? I like coffee, but only with lots of cream and sugar. Yeah yeah I know, that's not coffee lol. At one time, I would grind my beans, and I love the smell if fresh ground :like:

I guess I use a regular coffee maker. Assuming a French press is a regular coffee maker.
Mine doesn’t have the “Surrender without a fight to the Germans twice, be saved by Americans at great cost of American blood and treasure twice, but still consider ourselves everlastingly superior to Americans” option, though.
I think that costs extra.

Last edited:

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I guess I use a regular coffee maker. Assuming a French press is a regular coffee maker.
Mine doesn’t have the “Surrender to Germans twice, be saved by Americans twice, but still consider ourselves everlastingly superior to Americans” option, though.
I think that costs extra.
Just how I like my covfefe, served with side of hot freedom fries.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
They don't fit a standard Nalgene bottle...
This is true. My 1L Nalgene has to ride shotgun.
You can always try switching to a 1L Camelbak Chute bottle and the Camelbak MaxGear Bottle Pouch Molle. Attach the Molle to the back of the passenger seat, and reach behind. Not great, but it can work.

https://www.amazon.com/CamelBak-Chu...x=camelbak+water+bottle+1,aps,136&sr=8-5&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E9NBRGE/ref=twister_B01I0P12SK?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

I mean the large frosty cup does fit.... believe that’s a medium soft drink cup. I mean who doesn’t live frostys and fries!.... thank for for a fast metabolism

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i can confirm that 2 large burger king cups of soda. also 2 large dunkin doughnut cups of unsweetened ice tea will fit nicely in the cup holders.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
And for today’s thread necromancy, see below:
That's kind of misleading, isn't it? The US has participated in more Olympics than the Soviet Union has.

Looking at it as a number of medals per Olympiad we're stuck right between the communists and the communists

rank Country total medals per Olympiad
1 Soviet Union 112.2
2 United States 93.3
3 East Germany 81.8
4 Russia 74.3
5 China 54.3
But doesn’t it say something about us that we’ve participated in so many Olympiads without major internal political upheaval to the point of revolution and complete overthrow? None of the others on that list of five can say that. So we still win
:like::flag:

That sounds amazing. I’ve toyed with the idea of roasting my own beans.

“Coffee milkshakes” cracked me up. I get really aggravated when I’m stuck in line (to get my black coffee that takes all of 2 seconds to pour) so that the whackos in front of me can recite the recipes for their ridiculous concoctions. “Half caf, half soy, two pumps, blah, blah, blah, in a venti double cup filled half way.” WTF? How do they come up with that shit?
At least twice now I’ve had my regular coffee get completely forgotten about because the baristas are busy making other people’s complicated drinks. I stood there and watched the guy pour my shit, get distracted by some crazy ass order, and just forget my coffee existed. I got delayed by the whackos before AND after me! After about four minutes of staring at the scene I got bored and let them know they forgot mine.

JeepAtLast

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 64 FI Vette
Occupation
Service Writer
I feel for ya multicam, you should see the looks when I ask for a Large English Breakfast Tea. The Deer in the headlights come out!!!! The are you freaking kidding me, ummm what does our name say? COFFEE STAND and you want tea, what kinda of sadist are you??????
;-)
Sponsored