Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
GM, P.Log, CITT, 310T
I tell anyone that asks.
I round up to the nearest 10k, and then mention that I'm looking at another as a weekend rig.
But, I say it with a tone of voice that says "Yea, that's right, I can afford it. Too f@#king bad you can't".
Typically that ends any further enquiry.

Sponsored

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
well, if the next question is the pricing on the 34D's, you asked for it.
lol see I was saying that as an example of what he would say. I’m not talking about MY wife’s lady bits

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
lol see I was saying that as an example of what he would say. I’m not talking about MY wife’s lady bits
Ahhh, I see. Your wifey busted you on your comments, about the size of her "Jiggly Bits", and now you are backtracking. Haaa. 😆

Last edited:

GGolds

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2019 JLU Sahara. 3.6, V6. Mojito with a black hard top. Tan leather. 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited.
Occupation
Paramedic
While washing my week old JL for the first time my neighbor next door came over to take a look.
But he caught me off guard by asking what I paid...Its not like asking my wife's bra size but I don't think I would ask....and especially since he's not in the market.

Ideas?
I've been asked many times. I tell them, and then I say, I got a really good lease deal on it so I only really pay a fraction of that amount for 3 years. We had people working on our house and I know if I told anyone just how much it costs and didn't add the latter our little house projects might just get a sudden inflation in price. However, the answer I'm giving is actually accurate, and we definitely aren't exactly what I would call wealthy.

Sponsored

captnjbk

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon. 2017 Moto Guzzi V7.
While washing my week old JL for the first time my neighbor next door came over to take a look.
But he caught me off guard by asking what I paid...Its not like asking my wife's bra size but I don't think I would ask....and especially since he's not in the market.

Ideas?
That's easy. Answer is..............
"Don't know yet. I just got started" !!!

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Girls in bikini s !!!
That's hard to find on the internet! wohooo...🙄
Well, when a thread starts becoming dull, a.nice looking woman in a bikini will trump a Nosey Neighbor every time.

OP
OP
Wbino

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
Well, when a thread starts becoming dull, a.nice looking woman in a bikini will trump a Nosey Neighbor every time.
If the nosey neighbor looked like some of the girls here there would have be no thread at all....✨😎
Sponsored