First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Grey Rubi
Occupation
CRNA
Hey everyone! I should be taking delivery of my first ever wrangler tomorrow. A 2020 Sting Grey Rubicon! I’d like to take my wife on a nice drive and take the Jeep on some dirt roads in the North Georgia Mountains. I live in Alpharetta, GA and have never been off-roading other than some sugar sand trails in north central Florida with a 2 WD

Nothing technical, just any scenic spots people would recommend. I’m hoping to be a contributor to the forum once I actually possess the Jeep. For now, I’m just a lurker. Thank you in advance!
Sponsored

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome. I'm over in SE Cherokee County and have a 19 Sting Grat JLUR

20190915_105225.jpg

There's a lot of non-technical FS roads not too far north of your. a bit of stuff in Dawson Forest and a lot near Amicalola Falls Dahlonega and Suches. Check out the Forest Service maps. https://www.fs.usda.gov/main/conf/maps-pubs

Also checkout Cherokee County Jeepers and Forsyth County Feepers on Facebook.

Jeepsforkeeps

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUS. 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Limited. 2017 Volkswagen Golf R.
I'm in Cherokee county too. What Bryce said. Dirt roads and ORV trails all over North Georgia. Heres a few. Top of Amicoloa Falls, Nimblewill Gap road that runs all over the mountain. Also all around Helen GA., especially North of Helen. Nice waterfalls on several of the roads. The road to Lake Conasauga off GA. 52 between Ellijay and Chatsworth. State route 2 that runs across North GA. Welcome to the Jeep world.

OP
OP
NoGANewJeeper

NoGANewJeeper

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Grey Rubi
Occupation
CRNA
I'm in Cherokee county too. What Bryce said. Dirt roads and ORV trails all over North Georgia. Heres a few. Top of Amicoloa Falls, Nimblewill Gap road that runs all over the mountain. Also all around Helen GA., especially North of Helen. Nice waterfalls on several of the roads. The road to Lake Conasauga off GA. 52 between Ellijay and Chatsworth. State route 2 that runs across North GA. Welcome to the Jeep world.
Thanks for the response. Can’t wait to get out there and explore a little.

OP
OP
NoGANewJeeper

NoGANewJeeper

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Grey Rubi
Occupation
CRNA
Welcome. I'm over in SE Cherokee County and have a 19 Sting Grat JLUR

20190915_105225.jpg

There's a lot of non-technical FS roads not too far north of your. a bit of stuff in Dawson Forest and a lot near Amicalola Falls Dahlonega and Suches. Check out the Forest Service maps. https://www.fs.usda.gov/main/conf/maps-pubs

Also checkout Cherokee County Jeepers and Forsyth County Feepers on Facebook.
Thanks Bryce. I appreciate the link.

Sponsored

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon