Noob Here

Mudz

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Hello everyone. Long time Ford fanboy here. Always had a soft spot for Jeep. Test drove my first Jeep Wrangler when I was about 22 and it’s been in the back of my mind since. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get financed back then. Fast forward and now I’m 36. Ford sends me a message saying my preorder on the Bronco wasn’t going to get to me until deep into 2022, so I canceled that shit and the voice in my head started whispering Jeep. I listened.

I did quite a bit of research on here (thank you!), and had messages out to pretty much all the local Jeep dealers in the Las Vegas area. Did my deal through Chapman of Henderson. Went in to check out a Sting Gray Manual Rubi but they couldn’t let anyone test the manuals as they were under recall, So I ended up in a auto 21 JLUR 2.0 in Black, fairly loaded. I made it rain on financing by throwing 20 percent at them and they still had me sweating since PresidentsDay but that shit finally went through. I figured the next step was getting on here and thanking you all for all the great info on this forum. Y’all really helped pin point the must have features for me along with proper pricing.

Plans? Learn how to drive the thing 😂 I’ve been off road but I’ve never been the one driving, so I’ll head out with a local club sometime soon. The wife is pregnant and is begging for steps so I’m in the market for some sliders with a step. I’d like to eventually get a small lift and tires, replace the factory plastic bumpers and beef up the spare tire carrier but being a first year apprentice will probably slow that process down a bit. Anyways, this is my hello and again, my thank you to all of you for the content on this forum.

00CF253E-54A2-462B-A71C-0E009D0E92A8.jpeg
Sponsored

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Welcome! That black looks nice! I’m still looking for the “right for me” spare tire carrier as well. Not sure if you have the backup sensors but if you do, that limits the options.

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
Hello everyone. Long time Ford fanboy here. Always had a soft spot for Jeep. Test drove my first Jeep Wrangler when I was about 22 and it’s been in the back of my mind since. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get financed back then. Fast forward and now I’m 36. Ford sends me a message saying my preorder on the Bronco wasn’t going to get to me until deep into 2022, so I canceled that shit and the voice in my head started whispering Jeep. I listened.

I did quite a bit of research on here (thank you!), and had messages out to pretty much all the local Jeep dealers in the Las Vegas area. Did my deal through Chapman of Henderson. Went in to check out a Sting Gray Manual Rubi but they couldn’t let anyone test the manuals as they were under recall, So I ended up in a auto 21 JLUR 2.0 in Black, fairly loaded. I made it rain on financing by throwing 20 percent at them and they still had me sweating since PresidentsDay but that shit finally went through. I figured the next step was getting on here and thanking you all for all the great info on this forum. Y’all really helped pin point the must have features for me along with proper pricing.

Plans? Learn how to drive the thing 😂 I’ve been off road but I’ve never been the one driving, so I’ll head out with a local club sometime soon. The wife is pregnant and is begging for steps so I’m in the market for some sliders with a step. I’d like to eventually get a small lift and tires, replace the factory plastic bumpers and beef up the spare tire carrier but being a first year apprentice will probably slow that process down a bit. Anyways, this is my hello and again, my thank you to all of you for the content on this forum.

Jeep Wrangler JL Noob Here 00CF253E-54A2-462B-A71C-0E009D0E92A8
Welcome to the world of Jeep. Get used to being broke. 😁 Take a look at the Tazer as a first accessory. It will improve your new Jeep experience.

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Jeep Wrangler JL Noob Here 00CF253E-54A2-462B-A71C-0E009D0E92A8
Congratulations and welcome to the JEEP (jUST eMPTY eVERY pOCKET) family.

The kid

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL 4Dr 2.0 Tur
Congratulations and welcome to the JEEP (jUST eMPTY eVERY pOCKET) family.
That is a fact.I just got my first jeep in December and I haven't stop spending money.lol Have fun n enjoy.Here's my jeep jl.I like to introduce to you Denzi

IMG_3247.jpg

IMG_3251.jpg

Sponsored

23JLRUBI

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rubicon, wife 23 Sahara
Welcome and enjoy!
Sponsored