Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See my Signature
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aerospace Forgings Test Lab
Vehicle Showcase
I was contemplating replacing my stock halogen headlights with an LED that included a DRL feature, but I noticed my Sport S does not have DRLs? I was kinda surprised to see that, and no ability to select ON of OFF within the lighting section of the setup menu. So, the Sport models don't have DRLs? I'm sure that I can wire something into the fusebox to accommodate what I need, but I was surprised that it doesn't have them.

Also, any current recommendations for rear LED bulbs? Something bright that won't trigger a bulb out condition?
Sponsored

Cajun21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Ram 1500
I was contemplating replacing my stock halogen headlights with an LED that included a DRL feature, but I noticed my Sport S does not have DRLs? I was kinda surprised to see that, and no ability to select ON of OFF within the lighting section of the setup menu. So, the Sport models don't have DRLs? I'm sure that I can wire something into the fusebox to accommodate what I need, but I was surprised that it doesn't have them.

Also, any current recommendations for rear LED bulbs? Something bright that won't trigger a bulb out condition?
helping with installation LED strip light switchback - HiDplanet : The Official Automotive Lighting Forum Hopefully this will help. There are all types of videos to show you how. Good Luck

OP
OP
OldBlue

OldBlue

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See my Signature
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aerospace Forgings Test Lab
Vehicle Showcase
helping with installation LED strip light switchback - HiDplanet : The Official Automotive Lighting Forum Hopefully this will help. There are all types of videos to show you how. Good Luck
Thanks for the link. I'm not worried about the wiring aspect (I'm a fair automotive electrician), it was just kinda surprising to me that it doesn't have DRLs.

Still trying to determine the best taillight LED. The choices are almost too many. Any recommendations from anyone?
Sponsored