New ARB bumpers!

Kennyj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Thanks for the reply. Just wondering... why would you need to cut the frame with the Warn? Also what size tires do you run? I think I read somewhere that 37s will rub on the Bondi. I was wondering if a little trimming might fix that
Sponsored

WyoTex

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi x 2, 2009 JKU Rubi and 1981 CJ7 Rubiwannabe
When I was researching the bumpers I remember a response or review I read states slight modification and cutting of the frame was required. Can not remember the details but I would suggest at least iquiring if going that route. Here are a couple of pics of my bondi bumper

fullsizeoutput_5168.jpeg

IMG_4437.JPG

WyoTex

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am currently running stock and plan to go to 35s, I also plan a mopar lift because of warranty. From what I have gathered if planning to run 37s and rock crawl a lift certainly may be needed to avoid rubbing. I have considered trying 35s and no lift but not sure how much rub I will have. Also looking at skids. i rock crawl a little but mostly travel old jeep mining roads, and old 4wd roads to reach remote locations, etc.. It rides well and want to be able to bounce the unsuspecting deer so wanted the full width and heavy duty. I think both bumpers would fill the need but would certainly recommend this one and love the quality. Installation was pretty easy, few tight places but honestly I do not think the install was hard. When I was trying to figure out which way to go I was fixated and trying to wrap my mind around the crush cans you read about. That was in my opinion a complete waste of time to worry about. Mine currenlty are laying on my garage floor with my old bumper. They truly do nothing on a heavy duty bumper like these and are not tied to your airbags by any electrical or pneumatic means. They might help in some of the lightweight or plastic bumpers for accidental airbag deployment but on the heavy duty bumpers I see now why the manufacturers dont worry about them. Hope the pics help, I know when I was looking at them there was not a lot of info out about them and just trying to help, a couple of other guys helped me a lot and just trying to pass along what I know. My wife states that is not much though.

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
what’s the max tire size you can run with this bumper?

When I was researching the bumpers I remember a response or review I read states slight modification and cutting of the frame was required. Can not remember the details but I would suggest at least iquiring if going that route. Here are a couple of pics of my bondi bumper

Jeep Wrangler JL New ARB bumpers! IMG_4437.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL New ARB bumpers! IMG_4437.JPG

WyoTex

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure, I plan to go to 35s, but i also plan a 2 inch mopar lift when I do, you might inquire with the sellers, they have been pretty straight with me when I ask a question

Sponsored

OC4X4

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLUR
Just installed mine. Can anyone tell me if I can add Steel shackles to the red recovery points? I know I can use soft shackles, but wanted to add some metal shackles.

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Just installed mine. Can anyone tell me if I can add Steel shackles to the red recovery points? I know I can use soft shackles, but wanted to add some metal shackles.
theyll chew them up if you leave them in there all the time
Sponsored