thetimbercruiser

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
I have the two support brackets below:

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/f...MIvqrvgOGv9QIVxCdMCh2p-wQgEAQYASABEgL69vD_BwE

I didn’t buy them from quadratec, but even their website references a flanged nut for fitment.

My two inner support brackets were already bolted on with an aftermarket bumper when I purchased the Jeep. I swapped the bumper to an ARB stubby and I’m trying to add the two outer brackets back for support. It should be 4 brackets and 4 bolts total… I’ve seen some say it’s a M10x1.50 course, but when I tried that size it nearly stripped it.

Can anyone help me out? Is this some proprietary Mopar size lol?
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
I have the two support brackets below:

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/f...MIvqrvgOGv9QIVxCdMCh2p-wQgEAQYASABEgL69vD_BwE

I didn’t buy them from quadratec, but even their website references a flanged nut for fitment.

My two inner support brackets were already bolted on with an aftermarket bumper when I purchased the Jeep. I swapped the bumper to an ARB stubby and I’m trying to add the two outer brackets back for support. It should be 4 brackets and 4 bolts total… I’ve seen some say it’s a M10x1.50 course, but when I tried that size it nearly stripped it.

Can anyone help me out? Is this some proprietary Mopar size lol?
Should be an M12x1.50.

Sssuperdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392, 69 SS/RS Camaro, 2023Yukon
Well the M10x1.50 was too big… I believe the M12x1.50 is the size that mounts most bumpers to the frame horn. There are 4 of those on each side (8 total).
I would have said M12-1.5 too. Take a picture of what you are talking about.

Sponsored

RubiBlueJLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Occupation
Structural Technician