Need a part or part number!

alingo2001

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Ok. Feel like an idiot. Went off-roading last Sunday. Disconnected the sway bar end links. Got the bolt and nut from the driver's side but only the bolt to from the passenger side. I know it went into a nut that was captured but didn't grab it. Went to put them back together and the nut is gone. Went to the dealer to get the nut. For some reason, I thought the nut had a tab on it to keep it from turning. He just sold me a regular nut. I haven't tried to put the passenger side back together yet. Will try this evening. Have heard that I got the wrong nut. The correct one is called a flag nut?
Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Ok. Feel like an idiot. Went off-roading last Sunday. Disconnected the sway bar end links. Got the bolt and nut from the driver's side but only the bolt to from the passenger side. I know it went into a nut that was captured but didn't grab it. Went to put them back together and the nut is gone. Went to the dealer to get the nut. For some reason, I thought the nut had a tab on it to keep it from turning. He just sold me a regular nut. I haven't tried to put the passenger side back together yet. Will try this evening. Have heard that I got the wrong nut. The correct one is called a flag nut?
You could pick up the aftermarket quick disconnects instead of the new tab. Bout 150 bucks or so

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase

Have you tried the Mopar parts sites?

https://parts.moparonlineparts.com/auto-parts/2018/jeep/wrangler/rubicon-trim/3-6l-v6-gas-engine

FirecrackerRedJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU

it is a flag nut style you probably got the nut because in there Mopar front sway bar photo it does not show this style nut. however the bolt is a m12x1.50. that nut you got will work, it just might be slightly more PITA to hand start and get a wrench in there to hold it down, that's the only difference

Sponsored

OP
OP

alingo2001

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
it is a flag nut style you probably got the nut because in there Mopar front sway bar photo it does not show this style nut. however the bolt is a m12x1.50. that nut you got will work, it just might be slightly more PITA to hand start and get a wrench in there to hold it down, that's the only difference
Yeah it will plus I'll be taking it off again when I go offroad so want to have the correct one in.

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
Does anyone know the part number for the piece which I have pointed to? It’s the surround around push to start and HVAC controls thank you.

6FF6EA6A-448A-4642-980E-B350096A24AA.jpeg

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Does anyone know the part number for the piece which I have pointed to? It’s the surround around push to start and HVAC controls thank you.

Jeep Wrangler JL Need a part or part number! 6FF6EA6A-448A-4642-980E-B350096A24AA
Found one for ya on ebay $33.00
jl wrangler climate control surround plastic bezel

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
You rock! Thank you.
That part is called "Bezel Trim Panel #2." Your local Jeep parts guy can get it for you in approx. 2 days. Cost is about $35.00+-

Sponsored

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
That part is called "Bezel Trim Panel #2." Your local Jeep parts guy can get it for you in approx. 2 days. Cost is about $35.00+-
Thank you sir!

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

jks makes a nice quick disconnect. waiting for mine to ship!
Sponsored