Need help locating a part number...

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
I like to think I'm pretty good at combing through the internet and finding part numbers. But this one has stumped me.

If you have relocated your license plate to the spare tire with a mount that required you to cut the tire carrier itself, then you'll know the part I'm talking about.

Inside the tire carrier, there is a plastic bezel that the backup camera physically screws to. When you knock out the wheel studs, this plastic piece will probably come out with it.

I started to cut this piece for the my license plate relocation and then suddenly changed my mind on which relocation mount I wanted to go with. I'm glad I cut this first and not the actual magnesium carrier. There are markings on this plastic piece but I can't reference them anywhere. When I asked my local dealer about the part they said they can't find a part number for it and that you probably have to buy the ENTIRE tire carrier. I tried to call BS because if a tech strips the spare tire wheel studs, a piece that can easily be replaced, you should be able to buy just it. He said no you'd have to buy the entire tire carrier, a $500 piece to replace a $15 piece.

Anyone able to help?
Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

can you take a pic. i might have mine laying around as i have a new aftermarket bumper with tire carrier. i could get it to you for the price to ship it. shoot me a DM

OP
OP
spurly

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
This is the part I need a part number for. If anyone knows the part number, that would be appreciated.

20190822_145451.jpg
Sponsored