First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
all three races was great. kinda of a bummer with the 500 being rained out till monday. but still a great race. i was hoping that the newman and blaney would battle it to the finish line. i dont care as much for hamlin, but glad t see him win for jgr. yeah that was a bad wreck with newman and glad to see him walk out of the hospital 48 hours later.

vagas was a good race. if it wasnt for the caution, blaney would of won the race, if elliot didnt hit the wall.

next race is fontana, its an ok race on what i think a boring race track for some reason.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cosine

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I’ve been going to the 500 for 11 years and drive past the speedway almost every day, never seen that before. There is only one on site parking lot for the race and it’s ADA, everything else is offsite and there’s definitely no screens! Sorry!

it might of been on of the tailgater that had a big screen tv for the tailgators. this was in the last 80s to mid 90s time frame. if i recall.

OP
OP
cosine

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
what do you guys think of the 5 lug to 1 lug setup for the next gen cars for 2021.

OP
OP
cosine

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
This by itself is fine. I think when you get to F1 stop times it really takes the strategy of pit stops out of racing.
from what i heard, the time will not change as much. the fueling will still be the same time unless they plan on fueling to the point when the tire changers are done. that would mean less fuel, shorter laps run.
Sponsored