Gremlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone in this forum installed their own lift rather than using the dealer?
Sponsored

OP
OP

DOCXKT

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP WRANGLER JL UNLIMITED SAHARA
I'm currently at the service center getting my jeep looked at. The service advisor said the Jeep is suppose to wander due to how the jeep suspension is made.. Its like these guys are trained to tell the customers that same excuse. Jeep Cares assigned someone regarding the problems ive been having and they keep sending me emails that they wont be handling my case and that someone else will and whats going on with that?

Gremlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
I'm currently at the service center getting my jeep looked at. The service advisor said the Jeep is suppose to wander due to how the jeep suspension is made.. Its like these guys are trained to tell the customers that same excuse. Jeep Cares assigned someone regarding the problems ive been having and they keep sending me emails that they wont be handling my case and that someone else will and whats going on with that?
Good luck with that. Our service center manager essentially lied to our warranty representative and cost us a warranty claim on some very expensive work. Corporate agreed to help with the cost but the manager wouldn't have it. Never going to a dealer service center again. I have never meen lied to so much about problems with my vehicles by any other shop. FYI, our jeep isnt even 2 yrs old. We have been pretty upset with how they treat repeat customers. This is probably our last jeep because of it. Hope you experience is better than ours has been.
Sponsored