Muffler Heat Shield Nuts

Friday2322

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
I tried to put this in the exhaust thread but it said I wasn't allowed to post there.

I was under the rear of my Jeep doing the sensor potting this weekend and noticed that the heat shield over the muffler was actually laying on top of the muffler. All 7-8 nuts that hold the heat shield against the bottom of the tub are missing... I've only got 10k miles on it and they aren't an item that would/should rattle loose. The only ones I can find online are $7 each. Maybe someone stole mine because of the price! Does anyone know where I can find some or at least find a cheaper alternative? I can't see paying $50 for something so basic, they look like they are just stamped out of a flat piece of metal.
Sponsored

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I tried to put this in the exhaust thread but it said I wasn't allowed to post there.

I was under the rear of my Jeep doing the sensor potting this weekend and noticed that the heat shield over the muffler was actually laying on top of the muffler. All 7-8 nuts that hold the heat shield against the bottom of the tub are missing... I've only got 10k miles on it and they aren't an item that would/should rattle loose. The only ones I can find online are $7 each. Maybe someone stole mine because of the price! Does anyone know where I can find some or at least find a cheaper alternative? I can't see paying $50 for something so basic, they look like they are just stamped out of a flat piece of metal.

These are them https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem...-nut-6512316aa?c=bD0yJm49U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM=

I'll send you a code.

- Benny