Sponsored

MOPAR Maximum Care Plan

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I NEVER buy extended warranties because I typically buy super reliable vehicles. That said after being on the forum for awhile, I think I might buy one for my Wrangler. I prefer a manufacturer based warranty so I know there will be no bullshit from the dealers on honoring the warranty.

Welcome any input from you who have purchased and used the MOPAR Maximum Care Plan.
Sponsored

Chile1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2016 BMW X5M
Occupation
Biotech Sales Management
Vehicle Showcase

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Will this warranty cover a Jeep that has been modified? If not- I couldnt do it.

OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Most I will do to mine is perhaps LED lighting and larger wheels and tires.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Will this warranty cover a Jeep that has been modified? If not- I couldnt do it.
Yes, but it will not cover any aftermarket parts or those affected by them. You'll run into the same warranty issues you would with the factory warranty. It's more or less an extension of that factory warranty but with an optional deductible.

YMMV based on dealer. I've had good luck with Maxcare, but I know people at dealerships to ensure it gets warrantied without issue (unless the $ amount triggers a regional approval, at which point it's questionable). Also some dealers have abused this and lost the right for warranty approvals (w/o regional input) for anything above a certain $ amount.

So yeah, YMMV. It's not a catchall.
Sponsored