Mojave interior pieces in 392

JLnike

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 xr
So i have seen posts before on the leather dash pieces from another model Wrangler, What else could match from the mojave interior on the 392 to help elevate/excite things on the inside. See photo, i dont have my 392 yet so i cant go out and compare.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mojave interior pieces in 392 1641748362463
Sponsored

Quadjeeper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
I currently have a '20 Rubicon that I didn't like the red dash, so I replaced it with the Sahara leather ones and highlighted the white stitching in red. I now have on order a '22 392 XR and not liking the gray dash that it will come with, so I've ordered the same leather dash panels for it and will try to match the beige(?) stitching. I REALLY wish the saddle leather seats were available as both my current JL and the 392 are/will be Sarge Green.

Uncommon Sense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray '22 392XR
I currently have a '20 Rubicon that I didn't like the red dash, so I replaced it with the Sahara leather ones and highlighted the white stitching in red. I now have on order a '22 392 XR and not liking the gray dash that it will come with, so I've ordered the same leather dash panels for it and will try to match the beige(?) stitching. I REALLY wish the saddle leather seats were available as both my current JL and the 392 are/will be Sarge Green.
I will either have the dash painted Cerakote Bronze or do the leather dash replacement. I'll probably also get Katzin leather in a color other than black.

My one gripe is the interior finish for the 392 are pretty pathetic for it to be the top of the line model.

OP
OP

JLnike

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 xr
i ordered the leather dash, wondering if the AC vents will go with the stitching of the 392
Sponsored