Sponsored

Missing hard top clips for freedom panels?

s_roehr

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
So I bought my jeep with only the soft top option last fall, I found a awesome deal on a brand new freedom top that someone was selling on craigslist and jumped on it. However, when installing the two front panels there are small plastic "clips?" that stick out from the roof frame on the front and back that allow the L-Shaped clips on the panels to be fastened down. Does anyone know what they are called or where I can find them? They didn't come with the soft top..
Sponsored

IvanDiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Wrangler Sport
Vehicle Showcase
328B037E-65A9-44DA-8755-C8994CFD31E0.jpeg

6EE5431E-531B-4127-8B97-68073F5D8A84.jpeg

Can anyone provide details/pics on how to install those brackets on the overhead console as well as mid soundbar?
I've found a thread that removes the soundbar to replace speakers but can't find any info on installing the front brackets.

IvanDiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Wrangler Sport
Vehicle Showcase
For anyone looking for instructions on installing these I received this link from "JesseDoesItAll"

jessedoesitall, Yesterday at 2:19 PM

Hello Ivan,

I actually installed mine myself by looking over the schematics. Installing the rear bracket is fairly easy, you just pull the brackets off around the light. The front is a little more involved since you have to install the screws from the bottom instead of straight ahead like the rear. It helps to remove the covers. I found an article that might help.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ardtop-and-rear-wiper-to-a-soft-top-jl.26433/
Sponsored