Sponsored

Glass/See-Through Material for JL Hard Top Removable Panels

KodyT215

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A lot
I'm happy to see panoramic jeep mentioned, I've been following their work and and impressed with the looks!
Never thought about this until I've read some posts. The panoramic jeep tops look the cleanest. Jeetops don't cut it (yet) in my opinion. They might let in some light but the fit and finish appears unfit and unfinished. The glass panels sit on top off the lowest part of the hard top and are then sealed with a lot of caulk

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Turbo 2door Stingray Sport and 6cyl 4door White Sahara
Never thought about this until I've read some posts. The panoramic jeep tops look the cleanest. Jeetops don't cut it (yet) in my opinion. They might let in some light but the fit and finish appears unfit and unfinished. The glass panels sit on top off the lowest part of the hard top and are then sealed with a lot of caulk
..haven't found many professional reviews of either, jeetops or panoramic or etc (none are cheap) so went with jeetops looking more at material quality and less at cosmetics, but time will tell, and is just my biased opinion :)

KodyT215

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A lot
..haven't found many professional reviews of either, jeetops or panoramic or etc (none are cheap) so went with jeetops looking more at material quality and less at cosmetics, but time will tell, and is just my biased opinion :)
Jeetops would need to clean up the fit and finish for me to purchase. Glad you found what suits your needs and I wish unlimited years of enjoyment. I do love the concept

55WillysWagon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Willys Wagon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler OB JLUR
I'd like to see someone join the two freedom panels together or build a one piece replacement with a single conventional tilt up sunroof built in.
Sponsored