Sponsored

Middle compartment USB not working

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Good to hear!
Sponsored

OP
OP
jlroman2

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
Here's my original post!

Dealer ordered the rear media hub and now they all appear to be working........ for now

7fo8CmbgQDO0Y%h2pMAwjQ.jpg

LailaiJl

First Name
Laina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Jl Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Mine super slow charge all of them. My phone will show 6+hours to fully charge. I need to call the dealership.

Sobehall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Anyone experiencing this issue? I usually use the USB inside the middle compartment (in between both seats) to charge my headphones. It was working the first time I used it but lately it has not. I tried different cables and still nothing. The dashboard USBs all work fine. I haven’t tested the rear ones yet. The light inside the compartment is also working
Just having this issue after purchase in February ... glad to see I’m not the only one ... it was working this morning and then suddenly stopped, only the center console power ports/USB ports are affected, the main USB port works fine. Funny enough I’ve been have disconnection issues with the console 2 USB port thinking it was a bad cable to the phone but after replacing the cable it still happened randomly ... I’m glad to see it’s not a head unit issue

baggio16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubicon
All my USB suddenly went out today. Checked the fuses, they were fine. Does anybody have a fix? I’m on a road trip and up in the middle of Canada. Ha. Luckily the I had a wall charger to charge the phone and iPad.

Sponsored

Biscuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Retired
If you have devices plugged into both USBs, #1 (the media center USB) takes priority over #2 (center console USB) unless you manually change the source (via the media center display). And the rear USB is for charging only.

Ibustem

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
From my experience, leaving a device plugged in like an Ipod, didn't allow the vehicle to read it. If you unplug then plug in the unit reads instantly. So I don't leave my Ipod plugged in.
That has been my experience as well. It is almost like the port goes to sleep and needs to be unplugged and plugged back in again to wake up.
Sponsored