MI ORV stickers

Bejer

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Sport Firecracker Red
Planning a trip to Silver Lake in July and just got my ORV stickers in the mail. Where does everyone put their stickers?
I was thinking about putting them on a plate screwed to the rear bumper opposite the license plate. Would that count as "permanently attached" per the law? or should I just suck it up and stick them on the paint?
Sponsored

AJR2025

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
People usually stick them to the rear corner on the paint or back windows. Obviously wouldn’t work well with a soft top.

Blades

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU sport
I have a soft top and the rear plastic bumper. Both are tough for putting the stickers on. I’ve put mine on the paint under the drivers side tail light. Ran em there last year and this year no issues.

OP
OP
Bejer

Bejer

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Sport Firecracker Red
That’s where I ended up putting them, Didn’t trust that they would stay on the plastic bumper, and most likely won’t have any windows on the dunes. I figured if I can’t get all of the glue off later, I’ll be covering it with new stickers anyway.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Not to worry, they peal off pretty easy. I also put them on the paint under the driver side rear tail light.
Sponsored