Sponsored

May incentives...?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Don;t forget, you also won't be getting the higher output alternator or battery - anyone can bolt on a receiver and wire in a 4-7 pin wiring harness...
Good reminder. The tow package is a lot more ethan the hitch and harness.

Depends on if it's a ESS or eTorque model. eTorque does not have a alternator, it has a generator. Both get the higher capacity battery.

Agree, it's definitely a lot more desirable to have the factory Tow as a factory option. It's a lot cheaper, better value and you get more equipment. And you get the full factory warranty.
Sponsored

loracekim

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon Unlimited
When I bought my Rubicon last year I started with a bank loan inquiry and then noticed I had dealers sending me emails from all across the state.
At first, I was politely turning them down or ignoring them. Then I thought why not use this to my advantage. So I sent every one of them and any dealer within 200 miles the exact same build sheet and email and said I was inquiring at several dealers give me your best price. Of 12 dealers 4 responded and ended up getting mine for lower than any previous offer I had. It was also a lot less leg work on my part. I'll never go back to pricing in the dealer again. It worked great. I was upfront and honest with them all and it was way less stressful.

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
When I bought my Rubicon last year I started with a bank loan inquiry and then noticed I had dealers sending me emails from all across the state.
At first, I was politely turning them down or ignoring them. Then I thought why not use this to my advantage. So I sent every one of them and any dealer within 200 miles the exact same build sheet and email and said I was inquiring at several dealers give me your best price. Of 12 dealers 4 responded and ended up getting mine for lower than any previous offer I had. It was also a lot less leg work on my part. I'll never go back to pricing in the dealer again. It worked great. I was upfront and honest with them all and it was way less stressful.
I know someone who had great luck doing this with his Subaru too. Just need to bulk send because many dealers will not play ball. Fine. As long as a few do. Getting ready to employ this same method in a few weeks for our order.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
It's a good way to shop. I have sent a single email to the sales manager, fleet manager of multiple dealers. I send one email and copy all of them so they know they are competing with each other.

Racerx805

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Dealer in my area came back with this offer for a 2020 JLU Sahara Altitude, MSRP 52470, 44200 + TTL, now I just have to see if I really like the sting gray over the firecracker red

Sponsored

LawrenceR

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys Sport
It is easy to find MSRP - one can go to the Jeep Build and Price website to select and build their product and see what the price "should be".

While it is easy to find MSRP, is the only way to get INVOICE pricing is by asking the dealer ? I would like to see invoice pricing in print, not guessing at some arbitrary percentage.

Richtor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
I’m looking at one of 17 exact same optioned stick shift 2dr rubicons in ca at $52.3k msrp. Current low ask is $47.3, if I can get $45.3k I’ll purchase.

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey