Sponsored

Max Photo Size

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
I'm running into an issue where I try to attach a photo, and the site tells me it is too large. Is there a maximum photo size posted somewhere @JAY?

Thanks

Jeep Wrangler JL Max Photo Size 1596565245393
Sponsored

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Hello,

Uploaded images are limited to 1900px wide or 10mb whichever limit is hit first.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@InvertedLogic

A few times in last week, I had error messages, like file to big, OOPs., contact the administrator there has been a problem, etc. when I have tried to upload even small size pics, under 1900px wide or 10mb pictures..

I found out what the reason was for me....... MY... on my end, Spectrum cable and my ULPLOAD speed was extremely slow (01., 0.2) because of local "node" overlaod/ activity, due to so many people online, working from home, socializing via internet, etc..

Anyway, when I tried to upload to this, forum, even the smallest size pic was uploading so slow, thanks to the upload slow down on my end, that the forum server must have decided that is was taking so so long to upload my pic that the pic size was thus way large and thus the forum error notice..

Perhaps this is why you are getting you pic is to big error notice.

Oh, I upgradd my Spectrum and now my uploads speeds are always a bit better, so no more forum error notices when I try to upload pics.

Sponsored

OP
OP
InvertedLogic

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Tried testing without capping the width, only the file size, and it didn't like it.

It kills me inside a little bit to lose 3/4 of the resolution, but I get it that storage space isn't free :)

At least I have my photo export settings dialed now.
Sponsored