Sponsored

Looking to add a pillar lights. Recommendations?

deaner23

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport S
Looking for suggestions for a pillar lights and possibly lights for on top of my bumper bar. Any recommendations or pictures or suggestions? Thanks!

586628D8-D9CF-4A1E-A5F3-A42A5AB8A233.jpeg
Sponsored

RubiGrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Check out the Rigid D-SS Pro’s. They come in different lighting configs, I think flood, driving and spot.

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking to add a pillar lights. Recommendations? 9920F1A6-73B2-48F6-B06F-A5F6DD363816

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking to add a pillar lights. Recommendations? AA9F5C1A-96C4-4398-9D81-D76953F6EB05

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
there are so many good & bad lights, it's really hard to know where to start...
from experience, I can honestly say that most of the "less expensive (cheap) lights are not all they're claimed to be, both in terms of light output, but measured wattage, as well.
after literally dozens of attempts, I finally settled on Stedi pods and bar for my JL (if you get the bar, spend the few extra dollars on their brackets, as well, well worth the extra 20 bucks)clamps
not only are the Stedi lights just as good as, say, the rigid & Baja Designs, they're far cheaper & have a better warranty. The people at Stedi also are top-notch when it comes to customer service & although the shipping charges may SEEM a bit high, they are all shipped out via DHL Express, which usually arrive within 3 or 4 days.

28" ST4K bar in bumper hoop:
Quad pro pods on Diode Dynamics pillar mounts:

as an example, if you were to order the 28" bar, quad pros & a set of brackets, AUD price would be $834.97....BUT! that's only about 584.47 USD...and I can almost guarantee you won't be able to get close to this with any of the more quality US lights (made in china): EVN IF YOU ADD THE ADDITIONAL $91.00 usd shipping charge

I only wish someone would have posted more about STEDI BEFORE I spent so much money BEFORE finding out about them ;)

here's a couple shots of the front of my Rubi: ignore the amber lights on top of the bumper, they're a set of halogens for really bad snow conditions and are on magnet mounts.

Attachments