Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Added these today as a window replacement tracking system:

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_2434.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_2434.JPG
So fourth windshield, and second side window? If so, then I feel for you. Kind of a neat idea, but I don't want a reminder of how fragile my windshield is. On my 3rd windshield and need a 4th.

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
So fourth windshield, and second side window? If so, then I feel for you. Kind of a neat idea, but I don't want a reminder of how fragile my windshield is. On my 3rd windshield and need a 4th.
The windshields were just bad luck. The side window was 100% my fault so I'll own that one. šŸ¤£

Sponsored

Megkriz13

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
Occupation
Esthetician
Does anyone know how or where to make/order custom chrome emblems? Want to put some sort of stingray emblem under the badge on my rubicon, but canā€™t find any I like online.

Sponsored

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Wrangler392; ā€˜20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know how or where to make/order custom chrome emblems? Want to put some sort of stingray emblem under the badge on my rubicon, but canā€™t find any I like online.
Iā€™ve used Steve at yofab to create my custom emblems :like: he also has pre-made ones and can design for you if you donā€™t have one yet.

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
CHECK out the corvette stores online, with the new one being called the stingray they do have some emblems for the cars.