Looking for trails near 52411

CJ-ING-RJ

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 73 CJ5, 07 Electra Glide
I'm sure this is supposed to be in the local sections but Iowa wheeling is non existent so I'm posting it here.

I live in Eastern Iowa (52411) I'm looking for trails within a day trip distance. If anyone has some recommendations please let me know.
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
I'm sure this is supposed to be in the local sections but Iowa wheeling is non existent so I'm posting it here.

I live in Eastern Iowa (52411) I'm looking for trails within a day trip distance. If anyone has some recommendations please let me know.
Good question! :like:
The only ones I know of are MIOBI and Cambridge, never been to either personally. Pretty much everything else I've seen nearby is OHV/ATV/dirt bikes only :mad:

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
You got me curious so I did some Googling... there's The Cliffs Insane Terrain Off-Road Park in Illinois that's about 3 hours away or Badlands in Indiana that's about 5. I've seen members on here mentioning Badlands, not sure about The Cliffs.

OP
OP
CJ-ING-RJ

CJ-ING-RJ

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 73 CJ5, 07 Electra Glide
When 600 acres closed a decade ago I believe that was the last public land in the state of iowa that a person could wheel a non ATV/side by side. So now we are left with???????
I've been to MIOBI it's a great place. Only problem is you have to be a member or only wheel on 2 or 3 weekends they open it to the public.
I've never heard of Cliffs and the Badlands from my interweb searching is mainly sand and a bit far away.
Sponsored