Sponsored

Looking for Front/Rear Track Bar Recommendations (running the Mopar 2" inch lift)

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
No, but I’ve removed them for people after spending hours trying to clear stabilizers and diff covers. There’s no reason for that adjuster to be that huge. Jam nuts are your friend on a track bar.
I have run one with a Mopar lift with the stock stabilizer and later with a relocated Fox stabilizer and now am running one with a TeraFlex lift and Falcon stabilizer. I’ve never had an issue with clearance on any of those. If you are hitting the dif cover your problem might be installing it upside down. ;)
Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I have run one with a Mopar lift with the stock stabilizer and later with a relocated Fox stabilizer and now am running one with a TeraFlex lift and Falcon stabilizer. I’ve never had an issue with clearance on any of those. If you are hitting the dif cover your problem might be installing it upside down. ;)
Well we always do full cycles of the suspension with a fork lift when setting rigs up and that adjuster always gets in the way. I always recommend the RK track bars and SS drag link and tie rod. The RK track bar leaves you miles of room to get things setup properly and the bar itself has a lifetime warranty. Like I said, SS makes good stuff, they just got a little over-ambitious with those track bar adjusters.