LOD front bumper

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
I have the RR’s and rear destroyer bumper. I was hoping someone has pictures of the front shorty destroyer bumper.
Sponsored

mjf4241

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I do. I will upload a pic this afternoon. Stubby destroyer bumper is what I have.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I have the RR’s and rear destroyer bumper. I was hoping someone has pictures of the front shorty destroyer bumper.
I have the full width Destroyer so not what you are after; but I can comment the quality is excellent and the powder coat is really good as well.

Can you send a picture of your rear destroyer as it's next on my list of things to add....

OP
OP
smokinjeep

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
I have the full width Destroyer so not what you are after; but I can comment the quality is excellent and the powder coat is really good as well.

Can you send a picture of your rear destroyer as it's next on my list of things to add....
Absolutely. It’s getting Line-X’ed right now. I should have it installed next week. I’ll post pics then. Can you post pics of the full length. I first was leaning full length but changed mind to shorty BUT could be swayed back :). I agree their quality is top notch. I love the fact that the rear bumper is modular and you can add stuff as needed. Only down side is price. I mean a guy only has one kidney to sell right!?!?
Sponsored