Licence plate relocation

Candsevo7

First Name
simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRD JKU x2 , 2.2 JLU
Hi All, looking for a licence plate relocation bracket option that isnt on the bumper or rear wheel, i searched but didnt come up with much other than the LOD one

Any ideas ?
Sponsored

Dan S

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Sahara
Occupation
Elevator Mechanic Apprentice
Hi All, looking for a licence plate relocation bracket option that isnt on the bumper or rear wheel, i searched but didnt come up with much other than the LOD one

Any ideas ?
Um, not on the bumper or spare... There's not a lot of real estate left when you eliminate those options.

RockyMtnHigh

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon - Punk'n Orange
Where else could it go? Under the tail light like the JK? Rear window? Perhaps a hitch mounted option would be viable
p_7034ab4i1-jpg.jpg

OP
OP

Candsevo7

First Name
simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRD JKU x2 , 2.2 JLU
I apologise, i should have said id like something similar to the jk, on the corner above the bumper would be prefered, i dont mind fixing to the bumper top or under the light .

it will have a steel bumper so cant use the oem position , really dont want it on the wheel , doesnt seem many other options , most of the wheel mounts just look like a cobbled up bracket

vavaroutsos

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Sprinter Crew Van 2500 High Roof 144" WB OM651 Brilliant Silver, 2019 JLR 3.6L 6SPD Granite Crystal
I apologise, i should have said id like something similar to the jk, on the corner above the bumper would be prefered, i dont mind fixing to the bumper top or under the light .

it will have a steel bumper so cant use the oem position , really dont want it on the wheel , doesnt seem many other options , most of the wheel mounts just look like a cobbled up bracket
LoD has that option.

OP
OP

Candsevo7

First Name
simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRD JKU x2 , 2.2 JLU
yeah they were the only ones i could find so far
Sponsored