Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Thanks! I took a ton last week but didn't bring the jeep last time

_DSC6633mINSTA.jpg

_DSC6712mINSTA.jpg

_DSC6840mINSTA.jpg

_DSC6859m.jpg
This is a JEEP FORUM.... with that said. LOL

Those are some sweet shots That must have been a great time. That kind of fun is right up there with beating on new Jeeps. I love the shots. I wish I could have been there with my camera or just to watch. It must of been a great drive. Days like this fix the world for a while.

The Viking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper, TJ, JLUR
This is a JEEP FORUM.... with that said. LOL

Those are some sweet shots That must have been a great time. That kind of fun is right up there with beating on new Jeeps. I love the shots. I wish I could have been there with my camera or just to watch. It must of been a great drive. Days like this fix the world for a while.
Thanks. Well, I did post my jeep pics first and the pics are too fun to not share. I thought about bringing out the jeep last time with my viper since they are the same color. Maybe next time. Yeah, those cars on a dry lakebed makes for some fun

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Just loaded up some freshly delivered Jeep parts to bring to the shop, when I caught an awesome copper colored setting sun. I closed in on the Jeep, so it would block out houses and other cars. Just wanted nature with a touch of man made art.
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see your staged sunset pics 20200701_202429

Sponsored

Berrypunch

First Name
Fats
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport, 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser GXR
Here's my baby girl tangerine last week! (I refuse to call her pumpkin because I feel like that's too generic now)

I was getting groceries and couldn't not take a photo of her in that light. Punk'n was made for sunsets!
Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see your staged sunset pics IMG_9311