Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Same here where as before setting “LED Fogs: ON” I did have flicker. So the Tazer works.

Also, a warning, when you see how awesome your led fogs are, you’re going to start hating your halogen headlights like I do now. Looking for replacements.
Thanks @Mr.Klean and @butcho

Tazer mini ordered. I have inspired eng LEDs going on this weekend as well.

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

Lacroix1

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara JL
Hi, just got the LED fog lights from a Rubi steel bumper as well and like everyone else, they pretty much flicker.

Is there a video to show how to use the Tazer JL to reprogram the halogen fog lights to accept the LED fogs.

butcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Hi, just got the LED fog lights from a Rubi steel bumper as well and like everyone else, they pretty much flicker.

Is there a video to show how to use the Tazer JL to reprogram the halogen fog lights to accept the LED fogs.
It’s just an option in the Lighting Menu in the Tazer JL. You need to have the beta 11.7 version for it to show up.

Sponsored

Lacroix1

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara JL
It’s just an option in the Lighting Menu in the Tazer JL. You need to have the beta 11.7 version for it to show up.
Thank you!
Actually for some very odd reason, I got up the next day and started my car, turned the fog lights on just to check them again and the flicker is gone on it's own.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you!
Actually for some very odd reason, I got up the next day and started my car, turned the fog lights on just to check them again and the flicker is gone on it's own.
You've probably realized by now that it won't stay that way. They will begin to flicker again at some point.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
So far so good, thx
Good. It would go away for a few days and then come back for me.
There is a new beta firmware update for the Tazer JL. I upgraded earlier today and all fog light flickering is gone. So I'm happy.

hellayellow

First Name
JOSE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Sport
Occupation
TECHNICIAN
Vehicle Showcase
Im

I'm in the same situation as you.

I replaced stock plastic bumper w/mopar rubicon steel bumper. Couldn't use my stock halogen fog lights w/rubi bumper. So bought MOPAR OEM fog light assemblies to install in the rubi bumper. Thats when I experienced the flicker with the LED Fogs while i still had halogen headlights bulbs.

After installing the LED Bulbs in my stock halogen headlight lamps, we tested the Jeep..driving and reversing and accelerating and not pressing the accelerator (this is normally when the flicker occurs). But right after the install there was no flicker.

However when i took it out a few min ago, i could see the fog light flicker again. Its wasnt as often as before and barely noticeable but it's there.

Probs will take ur advice and do the same rigging. Thank you AGAIN for the detailed description.
i bought steel bumper with LED lights and installed it onto my JLU but my fogs dont turn on at all, the connector from the LED harness is plug and play but dont work, any ideas ???
Sponsored