Sponsored

Leather Patch Jeep Hats ... maybe ..

Would you be interested in one of these hats if offered?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
Looks like a Richardson 110 or 112 hat, oddly enough the company that apparently makes the Richardson hats is one of them that I am talking with
Another suggestion, go 3" x 2 1/2" hook and loop system used for morale patches on the hat.

It is a win win, sell hats and countless morale patches. No need getting locked into just a few designs.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Another suggestion, go 3" x 2 1/2" hook and loop system used for morale patches on the hat.

It is a win win, sell hats and countless morale patches. No need getting locked into just a few designs.
Thanks Steve, but honestly the building of leather gun holsters, JL stuff, Harley stuff and other items leaves me with various pieces of left over leather too small for many items. I thought I would do this (make the patches etc.) as I don't want to waste any leather if I can keep from it. Not really looking into getting in the hat business, just wanted to offer something unique to my fellow Jeep people.

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
Thanks Steve, but honestly the building of leather gun holsters, JL stuff, Harley stuff and other items leaves me with various pieces of left over leather too small for many items. I thought I would do this (make the patches etc.) as I don't want to waste any leather if I can keep from it. Not really looking into getting in the hat business, just wanted to offer something unique to my fellow Jeep people.
Sounds like a good idea, good luck!!!

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
I really like the distressed look. The only distressed hat I had was my favorite. My St. Bernard managed to get it off the counter and made it more distressed. It looked even better! But then, she got it again and now it is beyond-distressed :(

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
I really like the distressed look. The only distressed hat I had was my favorite. My St. Bernard managed to get it off the counter and made it more distressed. It looked even better! But then, she got it again and now it is beyond-distressed :(
Agreed. I seem to have a lot of “distressed” remotes, hats, shoes ... from my darn boxers.

But yes, my hats wear out, so distressed is the norm. I like the look you have going with it, OP.

Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
As a female, I would not wear the Jeep Girl as it is right now. Just my personal preference. But, put a grill on there and we might be taking:like:

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

bb6b3ccd80b362cc71c87781f04ecb81.jpg
I think the Jeep logos would look good embroidered on a hat. Not much into the leather patch thing.

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
I think the Jeep logos would look good embroidered on a hat. Not much into the leather patch thing.
There are a million of those options already out there in every style and color you can think of. Just trying to offer something a little different

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Trying something a little different …. thoughts?

hats v1 (2).jpg
Those look nice. I’m in, Jeep logo for me, Jeep Girl for the Mrs.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.