JLU Rubicon Coil Spring Numbers?

Henriwastaken

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
I have a 2019 JLU Sahara with a 2.0 engine, and I found a guy selling his stock JLU Rubicon suspension for $150 so I went ahead and bought it considering they had pretty low miles driven on em.
He told me they came off of a 4 door v6 hardtop, I was just curious if theres any way in checking the numbers located on the springs to see if thats accurate? I tried searching around but couldn't find anything for the JL, but did come across people stating that the numbers on the springs were referring to the type of car it came off of.
Any info regarding this, or generally regarding switching the JLU Sahara suspension over to the JLU Rubicon suspension would be very helpful,
Thanks!
Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2019 JLU Sahara with a 2.0 engine, and I found a guy selling his stock JLU Rubicon suspension for $150 so I went ahead and bought it considering they had pretty low miles driven on em.
He told me they came off of a 4 door v6 hardtop, I was just curious if theres any way in checking the numbers located on the springs to see if thats accurate? I tried searching around but couldn't find anything for the JL, but did come across people stating that the numbers on the springs were referring to the type of car it came off of.
Any info regarding this, or generally regarding switching the JLU Sahara suspension over to the JLU Rubicon suspension would be very helpful,
Thanks!
Welcome to the forum!

There are several great threads on this forum that already exist covering your questions in detail. Here's one to start:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/rubicon-vs-sport-suspension-height.4347

You can also post the spring numbers for the suspension you purchased for additional feedback.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!