JL Soft top release date

Ferlassonando

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
Latest update was my order was pushed back to June 15th. But if the backorder list is long than July 6th may be the date for new orders. It doesn't hurt to call, their customer service is helpful.
Thank you so much!
Sponsored

melbyek

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Just talked to Quadratec customer service. They were notified Friday that they will not be receiving the soft tops until "the middle of August".

The Pooch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just talked to Quadratec customer service. They were notified Friday that they will not be receiving the soft tops until "the middle of August".
wow, is that for new or existing orders? Last update I got on my order was June 15th but might as well cancel if it's not going to come until the summer is over.

Sponsored

melbyek

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S
Occupation
Retired
wow, is that for new or existing orders? Last update I got on my order was June 15th but might as well cancel if it's not going to come until the summer is over.
I ordered mine April 10th, and he said I won't be getting anything until Mid August.

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
I'm done with trying to get one. I'm on the list for June 15th also.hopefully someone will come out with a bikini top at least. Or I'll make my own. I just called quadarteck ,and they said aug.

Last edited:

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
Bestop is dropping the ball on these soft tops. What's the hold up? Not everyone has a Fakebook to see your big news. Seems like you guys have plenty of time to socialize though.

jimijames14

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car - but waiting on my Wrangler JLUR :)
I'm legit devastated. I purchased a dual top back in Jan and finally put my new soft top on this weekend. I had it in sunrider mode, drove into m garage at work, and didn't clear the pipes on the ceiling. Completely destroyed the brand new soft top. They say it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. I disagree. It's the worst feeling in the world. Now I'm in the queue to get a new one and there is no ETA. My summer was ruined after 1 nice day. :(

Sponsored

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
So its Friday the 25th. … where is this "major news" ? Please don't tell me we have to wait 6 more months for Bestop to release aftermarket things for the JL.
Oh you missed it, i called them this morning. The big news is there is nothing available now. Check back in later this fall., it is B.S. that he had everybody wait,so you can be told to keep waiting. If the company' are making sun shade,why can't they make a bikini top.

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
See? I told you guys....nothing newsworthy would come from bestop. Bunch of hype
:no:

Kurtj29

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Billet Silver
Vehicle Showcase

karynm8621

First Name
Karyn