Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
It's nice enough. I might be inclined to send a few loonies his way for a similar effort with my rig.
It seems he has finally believed me that this a commercial skill - I’ll message you with his FB profile link - you should be able to message him to work out a price, etc..
Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I can draw stick figures somewhat proficiently... ;) Great job on the sketch. A lot of the pricing is going to be based on the amount of time it took... Factor in hourly wage, cost of materials, then double it.

OP
OP
JPAloha

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
I can draw stick figures somewhat proficiently... ;) Great job on the sketch. A lot of the pricing is going to be based on the amount of time it took... Factor in hourly wage, cost of materials, then double it.
I’m ok at stick figures, not sure I could make a living out of it though...lol

I know he puts more time into them than is reasonable to charge for - he enjoys doing them so I told him he could make a sideline out of something he considers fun. A cursory look online found a website that charges a minimum of $100 for personalized car art but I don’t have a lot of context to determine if that’s cheap or expensive...lol.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I’m ok at stick figures, not sure I could make a living out of it though...lol

I know he puts more time into them than is reasonable to charge for - he enjoys doing them so I told him he could make a sideline out of something he considers fun. A cursory look online found a website that charges a minimum of $100 for personalized car art but I don’t have a lot of context to determine if that’s cheap or expensive...lol.

Let's say it took him 3 hours to sketch it, at $20/hour + Materials, still would only be around $140. Seems reasonable to me for a custom drawn sketch.

I say 3 hours as a complete guess, I have no idea how much time it takes to do something like this...
Sponsored