Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR BW
Occupation
Industrial HVAC Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep the Mac 2019 is almost here
If anyone interested in a Friday meet and greet for forum members.

Group trail ride on Saturday if anyone interested also
Sponsored

OP
OP
turk

turk

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR BW
Occupation
Industrial HVAC Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Join the Facebook group:
"Jeep the mac 2019 JL forum members"

so we can all stay in communications

Can meet at the St ignace main venue area friday

Screenshot_20190421-202436_Facebook.jpg

DexterJeeper

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU Rubicon X, 19 JLU Rubicon, 23 JL392XR
Vehicle Showcase
Question for ya: realistically what can I expect to do in my stock JLUR there in Drummond? I’m pretty sure the steps look doable. Just how deep are some of these water holes?
Hey @vhfan5150 , sorry for the late reply but the first time I went to DI (mentioned above), I took my wife's brand new stock grand cherokee. I was put in the stock group. It was literally my first time off-roading so I totally sucked at it. I made some stupid mistakes and bashed it into a tree and took some body damage. Mind you, I had low profile street tires and almost 0 body protection. We did rock climbs, deep mud, water fording, off-camber trails runs among other cool things. In the end, the GC handled everything just fine despite my poor driving. With your JLUR, I doubt you will have any problems. You may scrape the skids a little but that's why they're there. :) Getting excited for the 26th!

vhfan5150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright White JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hey @vhfan5150 , sorry for the late reply but the first time I went to DI (mentioned above), I took my wife's brand new stock grand cherokee. I was put in the stock group. It was literally my first time off-roading so I totally sucked at it. I made some stupid mistakes and bashed it into a tree and took some body damage. Mind you, I had low profile street tires and almost 0 body protection. We did rock climbs, deep mud, water fording, off-camber trails runs among other cool things. In the end, the GC handled everything just fine despite my poor driving. With your JLUR, I doubt you will have any problems. You may scrape the skids a little but that's why they're there. :) Getting excited for the 26th!
Outstanding news! Thank ya