Sponsored

Jeep Sky One Touch Driver's Side Loose

Jeep4XEFireCracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE
Hi Fellow Jeepers,

I just leased 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4XE yesterday. I leased from out of state so we actually flew out from Seattle to Las Vegas to pick one up from a volume dealer out there.

We are about half way on our trip back to Seattle (stopping Boise). On our way into Boise, we noticed a flapping noise and saw that as it start to drizzle there was a light misting of rain coming in.

We stopped and saw that right above the driver's side on the left, the fabric has about a half inch 'gap' between it and the railing, we can see straight through the gap. On the passenger's side, the fabric is very clearly synched in and is sealed tight. We reopened and opened the roof to see if it would correct itself but it is clear it needs to be re-attached or adjusted.

Does anyone have any ideas on what we should do? We are only halfway to our destination and are thinking of stopping to get a hotel to try to see if a local dealership can quickly fix it as anytime it rains we are misted.
Sponsored

Dcoury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Hi Fellow Jeepers,

I just leased 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4XE yesterday. I leased from out of state so we actually flew out from Seattle to Las Vegas to pick one up from a volume dealer out there.

We are about half way on our trip back to Seattle (stopping Boise). On our way into Boise, we noticed a flapping noise and saw that as it start to drizzle there was a light misting of rain coming in.

We stopped and saw that right above the driver's side on the left, the fabric has about a half inch 'gap' between it and the railing, we can see straight through the gap. On the passenger's side, the fabric is very clearly synched in and is sealed tight. We reopened and opened the roof to see if it would correct itself but it is clear it needs to be re-attached or adjusted.

Does anyone have any ideas on what we should do? We are only halfway to our destination and are thinking of stopping to get a hotel to try to see if a local dealership can quickly fix it as anytime it rains we are misted.
Sounds like your going to need someone to look at it. If your in Boise I would suggest Peterson Jeep. We drove from Oregon and bought our Jeep from them last November.
We had a flex plate issue when we were driving home about fifty miles from the Dealership. Turned around and went back to have them repair the problem. Excellent service I would not hesitate to have them work on our Rubicon. We also have the sky touch with no issues. Please advise how it goes and good luck.

SC Hokie

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel ordered
Hi Fellow Jeepers,

Hey Firecracker, did you get this resolved ? I have the same issue.
Sponsored