Sponsored

iPad Mount

Strifehero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Searched but no luck finding any posts or threads that are helpful. I have the 8.4" infotainment and love it but there is still a need for my 10.5" iPad Pro (trail maps/Gaia, etc.) Anyone have a brilliant solution?

I'd like something similar for my iPhone 8+ so maybe there's something that does both? iPad is definitely the focus though.

I appreciate any guidance. I've found a few products (JK mostly, though I'd imagine the they may be pretty similarly applicable). But nothing anyone has really affirmed. Thank you!
Sponsored

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
kwmobile car shield mount for 7-8" Tablet PC - car mount with suction cup in black - e.g. compatible with Apple, Samsung, Lenovo, Asus, Huawei, Amazon, Acer, Microsoft, Sony, LG https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QIX9SRE?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf
I got this one for the S7 tablet I use for a GPS and it works pretty good. I would recommend it.

Pipebndr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1943 Ford GPW 2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired Automotive business owner, ASE Master Tech
Searched but no luck finding any posts or threads that are helpful. I have the 8.4" infotainment and love it but there is still a need for my 10.5" iPad Pro (trail maps/Gaia, etc.) Anyone have a brilliant solution?

I'd like something similar for my iPhone 8+ so maybe there's something that does both? iPad is definitely the focus though.

I appreciate any guidance. I've found a few products (JK mostly, though I'd imagine the they may be pretty similarly applicable). But nothing anyone has really affirmed. Thank you!
Try checking out this site, then have specific mounts and universal mounts, you may be able to find something here to fill the bill.
http://www.jottodesk.net/

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS

Iwant2poop

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sport, 2002 Grand Cherokee (Sold)
Second on the RAM mounts. Good stuff.

Sponsored

martyb511

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara, 15 Lexus CT200h, 15 Toyota Highlander Ltd
Which Ram Ball are you using to connect to the dash handle? Is it the Ram Motorcycle Handlebar Clamp Base?

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
Ram- B-367-U
the rubber grab Handel is very tough, I opened up the existing hole with a drill bit just enough to thread in the new bolt. It's nice and solid.

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ram- B-367-U
the rubber grab Handel is very tough, I opened up the existing hole with a drill bit just enough to thread in the new bolt. It's nice and solid.
I have nothing to add. I just wanted to laugh at your user name.:cwl:

OP
OP
Strifehero

Strifehero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Ram- B-367-U
Great solution. Is there a write up of that somewhere?
Sponsored