Interior hard top touch up paint?

Cliebo

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Sahara Unlimited
What are you guys using for touch up paint on the white inside interior on the hard top?
Sponsored

Reactions: AFD

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
What are you guys using for touch up paint on the white inside interior on the hard top?
@Cliebo

Geeez, that is a good ?.

I'd like to know myself just in case.

I've had quite a few Wranglers, have needed touch-up for the black, but not the white.. so far....

Hopefully someone replies to your post..

By the way,, if you ever need to touch-up, the regular black hardtop, (not the color matched black hardtop) you would use OEM PXF Paint Color.

For little specs you need to fix, a Black Sharpie works great..

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Anyone ever figure out if there's a specific code touch-up pen/paint for the white interior of the hardtop?

Dealer left some stickers/film on the underside of the Freedom Panel that said "protective film" or something similar. Carefully pulled those off and there was a small spot on the passenger side that looked slightly scuffed and abraded. Those same stupid stickers left some of the black text stuck to the white as well, but a little Goo-Gone got rid of that.

Figured it would look best to touch it up now, while it's still new and clean. Think White-Out would probably end up looking like shit, though.

MJS

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Me too! "Anyone ever figure out if there's a specific code touch-up pen/paint for the white interior of the hardtop?"

I left the tops against a fence and birds pooped on the white, no stain remover under the sun is helping.
Sponsored