How long from ordering to delivery? I know

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner
Fun with Excel! Here's all the deliveries we've seen on JLWF's tracking service (a little over 100 as of now.)

upload_2018-2-14_11-49-1.png
Sponsored

sjappers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, tacoma
Fun with Excel! Here's all the deliveries we've seen on JLWF's tracking service (a little over 100 as of now.)

so looks like it takes less than a month to order and receive a new jeep at dealership now?

OP
OP
kurt13

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner
Remember that this chart naturally slants the data to early arrivals. There are still gaps in November that that are blank but eventually will fill in for values over 100. And obviously quick January orders are showing up but "normal" to "slow" ones aren't on here yet.

Sponsored

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase

nice kurt13.

I'm on the 12/15 not reported yet. I'm on the rail car still - officially 66 days and counting. We all knew it would ramp up which it looks like it is. I'm hoping to be under 75 days :).

For me, I sat in KZ for a week or so before being rail loaded and as I'm in San Diego area, about as far away as they get (at least on the 48 lower side) for the trip once it start rolling down the track.

sjappers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, tacoma
nice kurt13.

I'm on the 12/15 not reported yet. I'm on the rail car still - officially 66 days and counting. We all knew it would ramp up which it looks like it is. I'm hoping to be under 75 days :).

For me, I sat in KZ for a week or so before being rail loaded and as I'm in San Diego area, about as far away as they get (at least on the 48 lower side) for the trip once it start rolling down the track.
Is there a build code specific to being loaded on a train? or did they just say it is on a train?

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
That would be great because we ordered ours 2/9/18! Would love for it to show up within 30 days.
I ordered on the same date and like you hoping like crazy. My first jeep. Pumpkin metalic Sport S For a 70 year old Nam vet I don't have time to wait......

Sponsored

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a build code specific to being loaded on a train? or did they just say it is on a train?

No code, with the tracking provided here that this data is based upon we get tracking that helps to track after KZ (the build is done).

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
No code, with the tracking provided here that this data is based upon we get tracking that helps to track after KZ (the build is done).
I ordered my Rubicon on February 16 been 3 days so far and no word lol