Sponsored

How do you keep everything in cargo area from going all over??

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Hello, everyone. Do any of you know of a cargo/privacy cover for the rear rather than a net? It's for a JL.

Thanks!
GPCA makes one for the JK, looks like a high quality one. Just emailed them to find out if current product will fit our JL or if they'll be producing one specfic for the JLs. Will keep you posted when I hear back.
717u0gQemHL._SL1500_ (1).jpg
Sponsored

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I just use this tote bag I got from Costco, it works. I also use the bottom cubby below that also keeps stuff from rolling around

20180405_090343.jpg

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
GPCA makes one for the JK, looks like a high quality one. Just emailed them to find out if current product will fit our JL or if they'll be producing one specfic for the JLs. Will keep you posted when I hear back.
717u0gQemHL._SL1500_ (1).jpg
GPCA has replied to my email. They said they have one for the JL that is currently in development and should be available soon. If you sign up for their news letter it will notify when available. She also stated that the new JL version will have some cool new features. The way my Jeep order is progressing, I'll have the cargo cover before the Jeep. Lol

jeepinoutwest

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport, 2017 Yamaha Super Tenere
For every Wrangler I’ve owned I’ve build a custom box out of plywood to the cargo area’s exact dimensions. It’s super simple. Can add a lid on door hinges if you want.

bilcol81

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Retired
We keep a medium sized cooler and a large plastic tub in the back. They don't move around unless you corner too fast and they work great for groceries.

Sponsored

bjeep1983

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
E6B24C51-BBD7-4349-B74F-940B29E71501.jpeg
I drilled 2 holes into the storage box and secured with carabiner and rope. Then put blanket on left side so it would scratch the plastic. Doesn’t move at all. Lid still comes right off if I need access. Plus can still fold down the larger side of backseat.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I got that jeep box free with mine when i bought my JK

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
Rubber mat, but I personally just Velcro the bottom of my toolbox, gym bag, air compressor, torque wrench box, first aid box, etc etc
Sponsored