Russ Chung

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2005 TJ
Hey Benny,

Could you send me a PM with pricing on 2 door half doors, non painted. I think my Gobi needs em. =]
PM sent

- Benny
Benny,

When are you going to offer Mopar half door kits for JL/JT similar to your JK half door kits? Meanwhile, can you post or send me the parts list to build the half doors, front and rear, for my 2021 JLURD? I have mirrors with the lane change alert feature.

Russ
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hello Benny, I also am looking to purchase two tubular mopar rear doors. Is this something you could sell me as well?
Hi Matt,

Absolutely once we sort out the packaging we will make it a product on our site and I will announce it here. We are waiting for a set to come in which is taking about 3 weeks.

Thank you,
- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny,

When are you going to offer Mopar half door kits for JL/JT similar to your JK half door kits? Meanwhile, can you post or send me the parts list to build the half doors, front and rear, for my 2021 JLURD? I have mirrors with the lane change alert feature.

Russ
Hi Russ,
This has become de-prioritized due to the costs and lack of interest. A front set alone with freight will cost about $4k, This is without the mirrors btw.

- Benny

48Connor

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Door Manual
Occupation
Engineer
Hey Benny,

Need some help with some brakes. 13 months ago I got a screaming deal on a Power Stop brake kit for my 2019 Sport, however I guess at the time I didn't even think about it but this kit is for a JL Sahara/Rubicon with the big brake kit. I was going to install it next week but for some reason I had an urge to check the P/N# to make sure it fit. That was a good call.

My question is, can I just buy the big brake calipers from the 'Genuine Mopar Performance Big Brake Kit' P/N#77072434 or do I need to buy the whole kit? Also do I need the new front brake lines? I'd be looking for the part numbers for them if I can so I can save my own ass here.

Thanks,

Connor

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hey Benny,

Need some help with some brakes. 13 months ago I got a screaming deal on a Power Stop brake kit for my 2019 Sport, however I guess at the time I didn't even think about it but this kit is for a JL Sahara/Rubicon with the big brake kit. I was going to install it next week but for some reason I had an urge to check the P/N# to make sure it fit. That was a good call.

My question is, can I just buy the big brake calipers from the 'Genuine Mopar Performance Big Brake Kit' P/N#77072434 or do I need to buy the whole kit? Also do I need the new front brake lines? I'd be looking for the part numbers for them if I can so I can save my own ass here.

Thanks,

Connor
Hi Connor,

Yes they are essentially OEM Rubicon parts. Here are links to them

https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-disc-brake-caliper-assembly-left-68383241aa
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-disc-brake-caliper-assembly-right-68383240aa
X2 of
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-disc-brake-caliper-adapter-left-68383242aa

Now I think your kit has rotors but when it comes to the OE stuff there's actually 2 HD versions with one of them begin for Tow package equipped vehicles.

Yes hoses are different
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-brake-hose-68282443ah
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-brake-hose-68282444ah
x4
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-mopar-gasket-brake-hose-to-caliper-6502114

Let me know if you need any more info from here

- Benny

Sponsored

48Connor

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Door Manual
Occupation
Engineer

Thanks Benny,

Hmm Power Stop only seems to sell one set of brakes for the rubi so I'm going to assume the rotors and pads are the same size, maybe it adds like a bigger master cylinder or something if you get the HD towing package.

Yeah my kit is just rotors and pads front and rear, so I guess I'd be looking at picking up all the other components of that kit, like the hoses and the hardware (assuming I need them). The hoses are cheap so I'll likely get them anyways, but do you know why the hoses change on the fronts?

So for the rear I think I'd be looking at;
68385511AA - Left Caliper Adapter
68385516AA - Right Caliper Adapter
68385515AA - Left Caliper
68385514AA - Right Caliper
Can you confirm?

Thanks again Benny,

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I would imagine they are longer or shorter , Perhaps the hose connection point on the caliper is different? Since the steel lines are the same I dont think they are bigger for more volume but I would change them just to be safe.

Your rear #'s are all correct.

- Benny

mikem20

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Hey Benny. Is there a discount code for shipping? Trying to order the lower control arms. Thanks!

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S
Hi Benny,

Do you know if the JLJT Engine Cover Kit is on backorder? I ordered it on 8/7/22 with a $35 delivery charge and as of date it is still in the processing status.

Thanks,

Bryant

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny,

Do you know if the JLJT Engine Cover Kit is on backorder? I ordered it on 8/7/22 with a $35 delivery charge and as of date it is still in the processing status.

Thanks,

Bryant
If you ordered with us please PM me your order number. If you didn't, please confirm the part number and I'll check the current availability for you.

Thanks!

tcpatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Hi Benny,

Do you have an updated coupon code? I'm looking to get some Rubber floor mats for the 4xe. (And any chance you have some with a black logo? I've only been able to find ones with a red logo)

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
Hi Benny,

I've been filling a cart with various parts from multiple projects. If I pull the trigger on the order, will the parts be held until they can all be shipped together or will parts ship in partial shipments as they become available?