Epat23

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Hi Benny,

I'm after the Euro spec side mirror glass. I'm not looking to replace the whole unit, but just the mirror panel as it has the convex mirror edge to see the blind spot. Can you help / supply. Specifically I need heated / no BSM version for both right and left side.

Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny,

I'm after the Euro spec side mirror glass. I'm not looking to replace the whole unit, but just the mirror panel as it has the convex mirror edge to see the blind spot. Can you help / supply. Specifically I need heated / no BSM version for both right and left side.

Thanks
Hi Mark,

I need a Euro VIN equipped exactly as you want it and then I can pull the part #. Mopar hides this info and makes it difficult to decipher what is what without a VIN.

- Benny

Epat23

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Thanks Benny, I’ll have a go at getting one..

Any Euro based forum members want to help out? would be appreciated.

troubledog

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon diesel
Hi Guys!

We are pleased to have the opportunity to support such a dedicated and enthusiastic forum. As an authorized Mopar Parts and Accessory retailer we are here to help answer any product questions you may have. We also welcome any part inquiries you may have no matter how big or small. I should also note we have some of the best pricing around :rock:

Please feel free to reply here with any inquiries!

Thank you,
Benny
High Benny. New owner here. Dumb question. I just took delivery of my JLURD with the Trailer Tow and Heavy Duty Electrical Group option. Does this mean I already have a brake controller built in or do I need to buy one?

thanks

Dave

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
High Benny. New owner here. Dumb question. I just took delivery of my JLURD with the Trailer Tow and Heavy Duty Electrical Group option. Does this mean I already have a brake controller built in or do I need to buy one?

thanks

Dave
Hi Dave,

I am not aware that this is a factory option but the brake controller knob is located as shown below
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 1611083026477

If you needed to add/order one I would need your VIN to checkout a few things.

- Benny

Sponsored

troubledog

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon diesel
Hi Dave,

I am not aware that this is a factory option but the brake controller knob is located as shown below
1611083026477.png

If you needed to add/order one I would need your VIN to checkout a few things.

- Benny
Thanks Benny. I’m guessing I don’t have it. Vin is 1C4JJXFMXMW533271

Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 0F02B79B-0E3E-4814-BD48-4FFD913A0FD1

Last edited:

XPSBrenden

First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Hello,
I am looking for 77072395AE. It's the 2" lift from Mopar site, for a 2020 JLU Rubicon. I dont see that particular part number on your site. Am I missing something?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

carrera955

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Sport, 2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Benny - Looking to order the Mopar trench cover parts 68335706AB and 6JX46TX7AC, but shipping is comin in at $77. That seems steep. Is that typical?

Rubi II

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Hi Chris,

We are updating the product and any posts with new info. So far Mopar has added these notes now:

If adding this trailer brake controller to JL or and sales code ADH is not present, dealer must also install harness 82216416AA

The problem is that this harness is not available yet and the ETA is Feb. Send me your VIN and I will check for that code to see if you need this.

- Benny
Hi, hoping you can help me as well. Just had the Mopar factory brake controller installed in my 2020 JLUR (VIN # 1C4HJXFG2LW345061).
Getting same service codes on dash when pushing manual button on controller (pictures attached). I advised dealer of issue before install and stated they had never seen that but later stated they have never installed in JL. Are there service bulletins I can show them or they would see? Appreciate any help!

8D236A53-D823-4550-8264-36DB16CF56E9.jpeg

B33695CE-4520-421D-B81B-4A5E60DA72A8.jpeg

946BABED-DE46-43A0-8F97-5CB0F0561DA8.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny - Looking to order the Mopar trench cover parts 68335706AB and 6JX46TX7AC, but shipping is comin in at $77. That seems steep. Is that typical?
Hi Dan,
No its a problem with the 3rd party catalog but i have made corrections. I will send you a code you can use regardless.

- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi, hoping you can help me as well. Just had the Mopar factory brake controller installed in my 2020 JLUR (VIN # 1C4HJXFG2LW345061).
Getting same service codes on dash when pushing manual button on controller (pictures attached). I advised dealer of issue before install and stated they had never seen that but later stated they have never installed in JL. Are there service bulletins I can show them or they would see? Appreciate any help!

Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 946BABED-DE46-43A0-8F97-5CB0F0561DA8

Hmm this is a bit puzzling because you have the ADH sales code and this is a late build vehicle. I have sent some information over to my mopar contact and am awaiting a response.

-Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
ok, thank you! Any help is very much appreciated!

-Mike
Hi Mike,

This was mopar's response to me

We are selling about 250 of this part number each month and I only see one other with this issue that was built after the January build date in the TSB. I suspect either an install issue or slight chance a faulty component.

At this time I would have to agree with this.

- Benny

Rubi II

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Hi Mike,

This was mopar's response to me

We are selling about 250 of this part number each month and I only see one other with this issue that was built after the January build date in the TSB. I suspect either an install issue or slight chance a faulty component.

At this time I would have to agree with this.

- Benny
Hi Benny,
Do you happen to know what kind of install issue it would be? This was done by the dealers “master technician”. Also, what do you mean by a faulty component, the brake controller or something in the Jeep itself?
The dealership is looking into this with Jeep so hopefully they get answer from them as well.
Thanks for all your help!!

-Mike
Sponsored