Rocket_Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Hi Matt,

We did have to order a part in which arrived 5/18 but I can only assume something was damaged or not good to ship. I see the labels created 6/8 and am now in the process of finding out what the delays are. As soon as I have info I will reply here.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience,
- Benny

Fair enough....but why is this the first time I'm hearing about this?????
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Fair enough....but why is this the first time I'm hearing about this?????
Somewhere along the lines you must have communicated with me around 5/22 because I have an email sent to our parts manager to look into what the hold up is and to reply to me with any known issues. I should have kept it in my inbox and followed up rather than relying on other people and for this I apologize. Needless to say that email was never replied to and I assumed any issues we're resolved.

I am on top of this now and will followup with you for certain.

Thanks again,
- Benny

Rocket_Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Somewhere along the lines you must have communicated with me around 5/22 because I have an email sent to our parts manager to look into what the hold up is and to reply to me with any known issues. I should have kept it in my inbox and followed up rather than relying on other people and for this I apologize. Needless to say that email was never replied to and I assumed any issues we're resolved.

I am on top of this now and will followup with you for certain.

Thanks again,
- Benny

Anything new on this???

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Anything new on this???
I am sorry Matt nothing yet, I called a few times today to reach our parts manager but we kept missing each other. I will try again in the morning and have already sent a followup email.

- Benny

Snug

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
I broke the harness that connects the door to the body (the connector that is part of the door) do you have that replacement part?
Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? 2019-Jeep-Wrangler-door-removal-1_o

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Anything new on this???

Hi Matt,
The order will be going out today with the original tracking numbers.

I am sorry for all of the delays and I understand your frustration with us. I can only thank you for being so patient with us.

Thank you,
- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Eric,

Yes but I will need your VIN and need to know which door please

Thanks,
- Benny

steve65

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Hi Benny,

just took my 2020 JLU in because the rear driveshaft boot was ripped and the dealer said the boot is not available ...need to order the whole driveshaft for $700 to get the $20 boot.....whats up with that? is there a way to get a boot or will the JK one work on the JL?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny,

just took my 2020 JLU in because the rear driveshaft boot was ripped and the dealer said the boot is not available ...need to order the whole driveshaft for $700 to get the $20 boot.....whats up with that? is there a way to get a boot or will the JK one work on the JL?
Hi Steven,
I will need your VIN to look it up but I would not doubt what the dealer is saying as I have seen this before. I highly doubt a JK boot will fit.

-Benny

steve65

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
The Vin is 1C4HJXFG4LW261937. just don't understand how i can buy a $50k vehicle and then worry about drivetrain failure because i cant get a $20 part

Sponsored

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
Hi Benny. Do you have part number 82215370 in stock? If so, is it possible to get a shipping discount code? Thank you.

James_a

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon
Hi Benny,

Could you direct me to the correct push in pin for the hood insulator pad? Broke several while pulling my pad to add lights. Do you sell them as a pack or only individually? Discount code?

Thanks!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny,

Thanks,

The dealer is correct there are no serviceable parts other than the bolts. The shaft itself is exclusive to 19-20 JL's only. If this is out of warranty and you need to purchase one PM me for more details as I am sure we can help save some $$$$

Thanks,
Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny. Do you have part number 82215370 in stock? If so, is it possible to get a shipping discount code? Thank you.
I am sorry we do not and this is on a large backorder not expected to be in for about 45-60 days. If you are OK with waiting let me know.

Thanks,
- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny,

Could you direct me to the correct push in pin for the hood insulator pad? Broke several while pulling my pad to add lights. Do you sell them as a pack or only individually? Discount code?

Thanks!
Hi James,

Sure the part # is 6504135 and we sell them here individually https://parts.allmoparparts.com/chrysler-complete-mopar-retainer-push-in-6504135?parent=1001

Depending on how many you need we may not be competitive but I will send you a code you can use.

- Benny
Sponsored