How Can We Help?

Drveovru

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu sport
I’m looking for stock height paintable (white$ fender flares with halogen lights for my sport. Can you give me a quote

Jarmistead82

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Hi Benny-

Looking to upgrade my grille. Can I get a cost shipped for 82215114, 6BY76TZZ-AA, and 6CG98TZZ-AA. I think that is everything needed to upgrade to the Rubi/Sahara grille from a Sport.

SONofHELGI

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Something that sounds technical, but it's not.
Hey Benny, I know the projection is Mid March for the 4-door Tube Doors. Just wanted to hit you up and see if that's still on track or have there been any changes? Come on benny "SHOW ME THE DOORS!" lol

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Benny,

This is a Jeep part request, but for a WJ rather than my JL. My son just bought his first vehicle, which is a 2004 WJ Grand Cherokee with a 4.7 V8. We need to replace the water pump. Can you quote me a price on that part, and does it come with a gasket, or is that separate? We're going with a Mopar water pump instead of a cheap aftermarket pump. The original is 14 years old and went 104k miles, so I'd like the next one to last about that long. Thanks!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I’m looking for stock height paintable (white$ fender flares with halogen lights for my sport. Can you give me a quote
Hi Corey sorry for the delay in response, I did not get notification of this post for some reason

The flares I believe your looking for can be found here https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215740ac-fs.html

These include shipping but I will send a code you can use

-Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny-

Looking to upgrade my grille. Can I get a cost shipped for 82215114, 6BY76TZZ-AA, and 6CG98TZZ-AA. I think that is everything needed to upgrade to the Rubi/Sahara grille from a Sport.
Jason we PM'd earlier but let me know if you have any outstanding questions and Thank you for the heads up.

-Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny,

Just wondering if there was an ETA on these? Thanks!
Looks like the last lamp arrived yesterday, I have requested photos from our warehouse and will post up once I have them.

Thank you,
Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hey Benny, I know the projection is Mid March for the 4-door Tube Doors. Just wanted to hit you up and see if that's still on track or have there been any changes? Come on benny "SHOW ME THE DOORS!" lol
I am sorry Michael I wish I had some good solid info for you but basically all order are pended until Mar 15th. This means that only at this time will they start to accept orders and that's if they don't push this date back anymore.

-Benny

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny,

This is a Jeep part request, but for a WJ rather than my JL. My son just bought his first vehicle, which is a 2004 WJ Grand Cherokee with a 4.7 V8. We need to replace the water pump. Can you quote me a price on that part, and does it come with a gasket, or is that separate? We're going with a Mopar water pump instead of a cheap aftermarket pump. The original is 14 years old and went 104k miles, so I'd like the next one to last about that long. Thanks!
Hi Dan,

Sure a new OE pump can be ordered here https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-water-pump-53022189ah
This includes the gasket as well. I will send you a code you can use.

Thanks,
Benny

JLscorpio31

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JLU, 1999 Cherokee XJ
I'm interested in upgrading my JLU Sahara with the Alpine system with the quarter panel. Is my jeep pre-wired for plug and play?

JLscorpio31

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Benny,

Also, I tried ordering a new track bar bolt and flag nut, but your site would not let me. thanks

JLscorpio31

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Benny, I may have misquoted the other thread, but the one I am looking for is the gap hider that only comes with the leather seats. It may possibly be number 9 above, but I can't be sure.

it is #9

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I'm interested in upgrading my JLU Sahara with the Alpine system with the quarter panel. Is my jeep pre-wired for plug and play?
Hi Tony,

Most likely not if FCA is following the same build process as they did with the JK's but if you can send me your VIN I can check and compare harness's.

-Benny
Sponsored