How Can We Help?

Kindapointless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 rubicon 2dr
Occupation
Parts guy for mini/bmw
Looking for the mopar rock light kit. I tried this part number but it brings me to a discontinued 5 inch light

Screenshot_20221015_084303_Samsung Internet.jpg

4xe-brice

First Name
brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xE Rubicon
Hi Brice,
Just waiting on the mats, The ETA is 10/19 from mopar on these.

I am sorry but everything takes longer then it used and we appreciate your patience. Let me know if your move timeline conflicts with this and I will change the address on the order.

Thanks,
- Benny
Hey Benny, I tried responding to Jose's email but am not getting any response back. Can you please send out the parts that are in stock along with the tracking info?

And if the mats are coming in by then it should be fine. We will probably be moving from CA to TN on the second week of November, so please advise accordingly.

Thank you!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Looking for the mopar rock light kit. I tried this part number but it brings me to a discontinued 5 inch light

Jeep Wrangler JL How Can We Help? Screenshot_20221015_084303_Samsung Internet
Hi,
I am sorry but it looks like Mopar never moved forth with these. The part # is deemed discontinued as of April 2022.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hey Benny, I tried responding to Jose's email but am not getting any response back. Can you please send out the parts that are in stock along with the tracking info?

And if the mats are coming in by then it should be fine. We will probably be moving from CA to TN on the second week of November, so please advise accordingly.

Thank you!
I have requested this be done.

Thank you,
- Benny

Sponsored

tribefan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys XR
Hi there. Just stumbled upon this thread from another thread. @AllMoparParts.com any chance you're able to give a price on a set of these for a 2023 Willys Unlimited: Jeep Performance Parts Rock Rails - Mopar (82215165AB)

(I'm assuming these are the same as this accessory that's available on the build and price site when building a Jeep online? Heavy-Duty Rock Slider with Step Assist by Mopar)

Also, if there's a discount code for the parts site, I'd love it if I could get that too please.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Sorry John but we do not sell/ship rock rails. 90% of the time they get damaged in transit via UPS/Fedex therefore they need to ship truck freight but costs for that alone are $300 and up making the purchase not cost effective. Hope this makes sense. If you would like a quote shipped truck freight please PM me your email address and full shipping address.

Thank you,
- Benny

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
Hi Guys!

We are pleased to have the opportunity to support such a dedicated and enthusiastic forum. As an authorized Mopar Parts and Accessory retailer we are here to help answer any product questions you may have. We also welcome any part inquiries you may have no matter how big or small. I should also note we have some of the best pricing around :rock:

Please feel free to reply here with any inquiries!

Thank you,
Benny
Benny I’m looking to order the extreme recon fender extensions for my new 2022 rubicon, also possibly looking to order the painted sarge green rubicon fenders along with the extreme redone fender extensions, as my rubicon can right balconies fenders, deciding but would like to see price and shipping to 85208 on those!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny I’m looking to order the extreme recon fender extensions for my new 2022 rubicon, also possibly looking to order the painted sarge green rubicon fenders along with the extreme redone fender extensions, as my rubicon can right balconies fenders, deciding but would like to see price and shipping to 85208 on those!
Hi Howard,
I will send you a code you can use for the flares. Fender flares do not come pre-painted from Mopar. If you would like a price on unpainted ones let me know.

Thanks,
- Benny

tribefan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys XR
Sorry John but we do not sell/ship rock rails. 90% of the time they get damaged in transit via UPS/Fedex therefore they need to ship truck freight but costs for that alone are $300 and up making the purchase not cost effective. Hope this makes sense. If you would like a quote shipped truck freight please PM me your email address and full shipping address.

Thank you,
- Benny
Totally understand. Thank you.

Is there a discount code for the site that I can use for things I see on there? I see a couple things I might be interested in.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Totally understand. Thank you.

Is there a discount code for the site that I can use for things I see on there? I see a couple things I might be interested in.
Yes PM sent, Have a good weekend!

- Benny

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S
Hi Benny,

Do you have any insight on when the "engine cover kit" for the 3.6L might come in? I place an order for one with you guys in Aug. 2022 and it was communicated to me via email that it was on back order with no eta available as to when it might actually come in. I appreciate any feedback you may uncover.

Thank You Sir,

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I am sorry but there is no ETA a this time. There are over 150 on order with mopar currently waiting.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Sponsored