High Altitude modifications

Jetos26

First Name
Jeanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I was looking for a newer Sahara and will change out the front bumper, wheels and tires. I did want quite a few options and found a pretty good deal for a High Altitude since it has the 2.0 engine, leather, 8.4, LED, Safety group already on it. Have had hard time finding Sahara with all of that. I rather not have the colored bumpers and the 20 inch wheels for me. Does anyone have the High Altitude and made modifications to it
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the forum!

Haven't heard of anyone modifying a High Altitude yet. But have heard of several people getting a good deal on a High Altitude recently. Despite the tight inventory of JLs at the moment, it appears dealers are willing to move the High Altitudes off their lots.

One of the perks of High Altitude is that you get the beefier and wider rear axle from Gladiator; that's unique among JLs. Everything else can be modified relatively easily; wheels and tires most of all.

Good luck!

OP
OP

Jetos26

First Name
Jeanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Welcome to the forum!

Haven't heard of anyone modifying a High Altitude yet. But have heard of several people getting a good deal on a High Altitude recently. Despite the tight inventory of JLs at the moment, it appears dealers are willing to move the High Altitudes off their lots.

One of the perks of High Altitude is that you get the beefier and wider rear axle from Gladiator; that's unique among JLs. Everything else can be modified relatively easily; wheels and tires most of all.

Good luck!
Welcome to the forum!

Good luck!
Thats what I was thinking. If I have all the nice options on a regular sahara it will cost me more right now and you are getting the beefier rear axle and I believe a different gear ratio. So changes would be ok since I would on a Sahara

2mnycars

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Welcome to the forum!

Good luck!
Thanks I didn't know that.
Dave

Awickedbeast

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sahara Unlimited High Altitude
Occupation
Factory Mechanic
I added the Mopar tailgate reinforcement and tire carrier to mine along with extreme recon wheels and tires…

B8528594-2E28-426A-B6B8-B7F103C0851C.jpeg

C053DB01-7562-4564-ADEB-472FFC822E0B.jpeg

0336A71B-9D4C-409D-A444-556C4FB70F77.jpeg

2A47EF68-E339-4763-A85B-2671AFCF0736.jpeg
Sponsored