Help with Rubicon bumper for Willys

Braido

First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Hey guys, i got a quote to put a metal Rubicon bumper on my 2020 Jeep Willys 2 door. Can someone tell me what exactly i need? Does my hardware currently on my Jeep just match up? Just wondering if i only need the bumper or everything else as well? I have attached the break down from the Dealer. Thank you for the help.

Rubicon bumper quote Rainbow.JPG

aajeepwilly2dr.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
Braido

Braido

First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
If you buy the accessory bumper and skid plate you will not need anything else, the bumper will use your existing hardware and the skid plate kit comes with everything you need. The parts list you posted is for some of the individual components as if you were going to piece together the bumper.
Thanks for the info. i appreciate you taking the time to reply. So i just need Part # 68293891AB (the bumper), & 68293984AB (the skid plate) and use all the other hardware from my current bumper, correct? I don't even really want the end caps, i like the mid size bumper.

Sponsored

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys
Looks good! So what parts did you end up needing and what was the final price?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Braido

Braido

First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Looks good! So what parts did you end up needing and what was the final price?
Funny enough after I posted this a lady backed into me taking out the stock bumper! I paid a few buck to the claims center repair shop for the upgrade, (but not much). I did give them the info. from here so they were able to get the correct parts etc...

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Thanks! I'm very excited to pick it up. Was SO torn between Wrangler and this, but in the end, I need a truck. To keep my old one and get a Wrangler plus my wife's car would be constant driveway Tetris.
Sponsored