HELP Where to go to?

salvadorsantana

First Name
SS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2017 JK
Hi fellow Wranglers! My name is Salvador from Miami, FL.

I currently own a 2017 JKU 24s package with LED and running boards.

Now Im thinking on selling it back to dealer (payoff is pretty close to its street value) and get a 2018 JLU 24s package.

Problem is that here in Miami Im not finding any dealer willing to negotiate no more than $800 bellow MSRP. I have been reading thru the forum at dealers in AR, KS, AZ were people are getting 5%-7% off MSRP.

Does anyone recommends a dealership where they are friendly enough to deal with me from a distance? Im willing to drive or ship my JKU to put it down on the deal as a trade in.

Still debating between lease or purchase, but that will come as of to how much I can get the final price down to.

Any help pointing in the right direction will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Get in touch with @Travis@TriCityJeep in Eden, NC. I don't know about trades or leases but he's offering 6% below invoice with a Tread Lightly membership. Several members of this board have ordered their JLs through him. I just began the process myself.

Shambler101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jLU Rubicon, Porsche Macan S
Hi fellow Wranglers! My name is Salvador from Miami, FL.

I currently own a 2017 JKU 24s package with LED and running boards.

Now Im thinking on selling it back to dealer (payoff is pretty close to its street value) and get a 2018 JLU 24s package.

Problem is that here in Miami Im not finding any dealer willing to negotiate no more than $800 bellow MSRP. I have been reading thru the forum at dealers in AR, KS, AZ were people are getting 5%-7% off MSRP.

Does anyone recommends a dealership where they are friendly enough to deal with me from a distance? Im willing to drive or ship my JKU to put it down on the deal as a trade in.

Still debating between lease or purchase, but that will come as of to how much I can get the final price down to.

Any help pointing in the right direction will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Try Jon Novak at Phillips CJDR in Ocala, FL. Have my 18 jlur on order with him. He gave me a good deal and is easy to work with . Doesn't hurt to call or email. Mention in your talk that you got his contact info from jlwrangler forum
OFFICE: (352) 387-1611
CELL: (352) 425-4602
[email protected]

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Look at the front page of the forum, down under sponsors, click on Freeland Jeep in Nashville. 5% under, voucher for plane ticket for pickup, all done by phone or email. That’s under invoice, not msrp.

jumpchic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FLSTF